Find cheap flights to Taiwan
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 872||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 527||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Taiwan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Taiwan? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Taiwan for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 800, from Calgary C$ 921, from Toronto C$ 1234
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Taiwan is February.
- To visit Green Island, located approximately 33 km off the eastern coast of Taiwan, consider flying into Taitung Airport (TTT) and catching a ferry to the island. Mandarin Airlines and UNI Air regularly fly between Taipei and Taitung.
- If you want to explore the southern part of Taiwan, including Taijiang National Park, you can fly to Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) where you can either rent a car or travel onward by public transportation.
- The Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival, is the most important annual festival in Taiwan, with celebrations lasting over a period of 2 weeks. Be aware that airfares tend to increase sharply in the week leading up to, and throughout the entire duration of the festival.
- To explore Alishan National Area and Yushan National Park in southwestern Taiwan, you can fly into Chiayi Airport (CYI) or catch a train after arriving at Kaohsiung International Airport.
- If you want to visit the Pescatores Islands, located off the western coast of Taiwan, the most convenient way to get to the islands is by flying into Penghu Airport (MZG). Airlines such as UNI Air and Mandarin Airlines offer flights to domestic airports including Taipei-Songshan Airport (TSA) and Kaohsiung.
FAQs - booking Taiwan flights
How long is the flight to Taiwan?
What is the cheapest flight to Taiwan?
Which airlines fly to Taiwan?
What are the most popular destinations in Taiwan?
Do I need a visa to visit Taiwan?
Are there nonstop flights to Taiwan?
Should I exchange money at the airport?
I want to visit Taroko National Park. Where should I fly into?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Taiwan
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Taiwan (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Taiwan (One-way)
Flights to Taiwan
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.