Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Snowshoe
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 61% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 281||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 297||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Snowshoe hotel
- On your vacation to Snowshoe, you can take part in an array of outdoor sports like kayaking, paddle boarding, cycling or fishing. Book a room at Silver Creek Lodge to be near all of the excitement and action. Able to accommodate different group sizes, you can choose from a small studio to a 4-bedroom condo. Packed with amenities, this resort also has both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, workout room and restaurant.
- When off the slopes, you’ll likely want to shop in the village. The Seneca is just steps from the village plaza where you can shop for ski clothing, books, jewelry and gift items. Rent one of its spacious rooms and enjoy amenities like a hot tub, fitness room, great views and concierge services.
- Shavers Lake has a great beach. It is an ideal place for hiking and nature watching. From Allegheny Springs you’ll be only a 10-minute walk from the beach. It is also very close to the slopes and provides guests with several amenities such as an outdoor pool, fireplaces, tv and free Wi-Fi. A complimentary shuttle to the ski mountain is also provided.
- Fishing is also a popular activity around Snowshoe. Plan your dream fishing excursion with a stay at Knapp’s Creek Trout Lodge in nearby Marlinton. Somewhat of an all-inclusive vacation resort, it provides guests with rod rentals, bicycles, meals and access to fishing. With room for several guests, it is ideal for group getaways.
- Bed and breakfasts provide another lodging option for tourists visiting Snowshoe. Serenity Now offers a secluded and quiet retreat that is away from the crowds. It is located on many acres with lots of outdoor space for dining or simply relaxing.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Snowshoe
Are hotels in Snowshoe safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Snowshoe?
Are there any ski-in/ski-out resort hotels in Snowshoe?
What budget-friendly hotels are in Snowshoe?
What are the best hotels in Snowshoe for cyclers?
Are there any brand-named hotels in Snowshoe?
How much is a hotel in Snowshoe for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Snowshoe for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Snowshoe?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Snowshoe by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Snowshoe hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Snowshoe hotelsShow all