Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sūrat
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 57||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 79||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sūrat hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Sūrat hotel
- In the very south of Surat you will find the Golden and Dumas Beaches where you can enjoy the oceanfront. The Rajhans Belliza is a 14-minute car ride from the beaches and 7 minutes from Surat Airport. The hotel offers guests a spa and fitness centre as well as continental breakfast and room service. A more upscale choice is The Grand Bhagwati, a posh choice with a swimming pool, fitness centre, room service and free parking.
- Remain flexible during your stay and consider a hotel close to the Surat railway station, such as the Hotel Central Excellency, located only a 2-minute walk from the station. The 3-star hotel has a fitness centre, free breakfast and air-conditioned rooms. Tirupati International Hotel is equally close, about 1 minute away on foot, and offers an on-site restaurant and a friendly ambience.
- If you are on vacation with your family, consider staying close to Amaazia Water Park, where old and young can enjoy a dip in various pools and have fun on the slides. The Lords Plaza Surat is a 3-star hotel with a pool, breakfast and a fitness centre, located an 11-minute car ride away. Hotel Rest Inn is a good alternative with free breakfast, a sun terrace and kids’ meals. It is about 13 minutes by car from the water park.
- Fans of the Indian culture should visit Iskcon Temple, a truly impressive structure in the north of Surat. Hotel Jeevandhara is a 5-minute drive from the temple and offers guests air-conditioned rooms and free parking. Alternatively, the Hotel JB is a no-frills option with complimentary breakfast and free parking as well.
- Outdoor fans will enjoy a visit to the Sarthana Nature Park, set in the north of Surat. Budget Inn Bellevue is a simple hotel with modern rooms, free parking and complimentary breakfast, located a 15-minute drive from the Park. The 2-star Hotel Raj is an unassuming choice equally close to the Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sūrat
Are hotels in Sūrat safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Sūrat?
Which hotels in Surat are close to the centre?
Which hotels in Surat have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Surat are wheelchair accessible?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Surat?
How much is a hotel in Sūrat for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Sūrat for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sūrat?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sūrat by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sūrat hotels
Go to map