Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.6 km|
|Nearest Airport||Shanghai Pu Dong|
|Distance to airport||110.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Everything is prefect, clean n neat, breakfast is also the best. money well spent
Well designed room space and decoration; delightful breakfast; excellent quality on the price tag
Service attitude of staffs was polite but not warm
-big variety of Western TV channels -plenty of room -big bathtub -comfy bed -two working desks -big fridge -fast checkin and checkout -24h fitness studio -plenty of food options in walking distance
-breakfast is below mediocre, quite disappointing and in stark contrast to the rest of the hotel -after extending our stay the cards weren't extended -oven didn't work -conference rooms extremely overpriced -no towels in the fitness studio
Room have excellent facilities, all details are very well followed, room dimensions are above hotel suites, fantastic position just next to a shopping mall full of restaurants coffee and bars, can ask more
I could stay only one night
(1) Very good bed (2) Good air conditioner (3) Good kitchen (4) Friendly and helpful concierge
(1) Due to the bad design in the bathroom, my wife fell down and got cut on her leg. I left a message note to the hotel staff but nobody said anything until we checked out. It seems to me that the hotel staff don't care about (or ignore) their customers' safety and don't know what responsibilities they have to assume in running a hotel. (2) The hotel staff provided wrong information about some famous scenes. They even don't have sufficient knowledge to provide customers the correct, timely, and necessary information. It seems to me that hotel staff are indifferent about visitors' needs. If they cannot provide more updated local information and claim that we should go for Google, I don't see the value of hiring these people. (3) The housekeepers seems incapable of distinguishing among bath shower gel, body lotion, and shampoo. In the first night of our stay, there was only one tube of shower gel and one tube of shampoo. I put the empty tubes on the table reminding the housekeepers that we need more. However, the housekeepers gave us more body lotion in the following days. (4) The room appeared not ready for use. When we moved in, we found that the sound bar was not connected to the TV. The TV remote controller was not equipped with battery (we finally found the battery under the sofa). We could not make local phone calls because we were told that "the system has not initiated the phone line" in my room. (5) The water pressure is very low in the bathroom. It took us a longer time to take a bath. (6) The bathroom does not provide sufficient small and big towels. Overall, the staff and the management team of this hotel seem not well-trained to serve their customers. They only care about charging my credit card in case I destroy the room. If I was overly unlucky in my case, remember not to take Room #603 if you guys choose to stay at this hotel.
With a stay at Ascott Midtown Suzhou, you'll be centrally located in Suzhou, within a 15-minute drive of Jinji Lake and Suzhou Pingtan Museum. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 676 reviews
Things to Know
- Good accessibility by car
- Great shopping
- Spacious rooms
- Good kitchenette
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Ascott Midtown Suzhou
Where is Ascott Midtown Suzhou located?
Ascott Midtown Suzhou is located at No. 229, Zhongxin West Avenue in Gusu, 5.6 km from the centre of Suzhou. Suzhou Pingtan Museum is the closest landmark to Ascott Midtown Suzhou.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Ascott Midtown Suzhou?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Ascott Midtown Suzhou.
Does Ascott Midtown Suzhou offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Ascott Midtown Suzhou offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Ascott Midtown Suzhou offer free parking?
Yes, Ascott Midtown Suzhou offers free parking.
Does Ascott Midtown Suzhou offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Ascott Midtown Suzhou does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Ascott Midtown Suzhou from the airport?
Ascott Midtown Suzhou is 24.4 km from Suzhou. Ascott Midtown Suzhou is 30.2 km from Wuxi.
Can you bring pets to Ascott Midtown Suzhou?
No, pets are not allowed at Ascott Midtown Suzhou.
Does Ascott Midtown Suzhou have a pool?
Yes, Ascott Midtown Suzhou has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Ascott Midtown Suzhou
Most Popular Landmarks
- Suzhou Pingtan Museum 2.3 km
- Master of the Nets Garden 2.3 km
- Xuanmiao Temple 3.3 km
- Metro Shopping Mall 3.5 km
- Lion Grove Garden 3.6 km
- Zhuozheng Yuan 3.8 km
|Kunshannan Station||28.4 km|