Thunder Bay hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Thunder Bay
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 153||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 147||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Thunder Bay hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Thunder Bay hotel
- If you’re a history enthusiast, select a hotel in Thunder Bay near Fort William Historical Park, such as the Best Western Plus that is a five-minute drive from the park. Fort William Historical Park is a living history museum that recreates an old fur trading post and educates visitors on what the city was like in the 1800s.
- Interested in recreational activities such as hiking, biking, or sledding? Choose a hotel near Centennial Park, a large green space located on the shores of the Current River, with a large selection of trails. The A&K Motel is a budget choice that is a four-minute drive to the park and a three-minute drive to Lake Superior.
- For travelers who enjoy plants and greenery, pick a hotel next to the Centennial Conservatory, such as the casual Kingsway Inn located an eight-minute walk from the conservatory. The Centennial Conservatory is an arboretum that contains a variety of tropical plants and greenhouses that guests can visit.
- To see some of Thunder Bay’s art scene, book a hotel near the Thunder Bay Art Gallery, a museum that showcases the work of local First Nation artists. The Valhalla Inn Hotel is a straightforward choice that is less than a 10-minute drive from the gallery and only a five-minute drive from the local airport.
- If you would like to do some gambling during your trip to Thunder Bay, choose a hotel near the Gateway Casinos, a casino that has a large selection of slot machines as well as an on-site cocktail bar and restaurant. The Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel is only a two-minute walk to the casino and offers free shuttle service to the airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Thunder Bay
Are hotels in Thunder Bay safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Thunder Bay have indoor pools?
What hotels in Thunder Bay are kid-friendly?
Which hotels in Thunder Bay are near the Founders' Museum and Pioneer Village?
What are some good hotels in Thunder Bay near Hillcrest Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Thunder Bay?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Thunder Bay by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Thunder Bay hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Thunder Bay hotelsShow all