Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.3 km|
|Nearest Airport||Frankfurt am Main|
|Distance to airport||101.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast is delicious||in 36 reviews|
|breakfast is expensive and not worth||in 3 reviews|
|breakfast nice||in 37 reviews|
|breakfast with good||in 37 reviews|
|budget hotel||in 30 reviews|
|car park||in 5 reviews|
|city center||in 31 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 10 reviews|
|cleanliness of the room||in 25 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 15 reviews|
|easy access||in 12 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 35 reviews|
|frosty reception||in 2 reviews|
|great value||in 9 reviews|
|location was good||in 39 reviews|
|parking will cost||in 24 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 30 reviews|
|till late night||in 10 reviews|
|train station||in 26 reviews|
|value for money||in 13 reviews|
|wurzburg||in 4 reviews|
- Location: great if you don’t mind walking. We enjoy walking and the hotel was 20-30 min away from main sights. - The room and bathroom were both spacious and clean. - The breakfast was good, but nothing special. - Parking lot right across the street from the hotel. You can park in front of the hotel to unload your belongings.
- No minifridge in the room which could be useful during a longer stay. - Parking costs 9€ per 24 hrs. No clear parking instructions when booking, you have to go through the reception for the information.
Check in and check out were easy and pleasant. The room was small but very clean and well-appointed. Locations was excellent. For a hotel in its class, the experience was very good.
nice place, nice view on the river
- Very good breakfast. As a nice twist they offer special spices to put on various breakfast items. Sounds weird, but it gives the meal a nice twist. Unfortunately there is no bacon. -Spacious room with a comfortable bed - unfortunately we did not particularly like the pillows. Other hotels offer a selection of pillows in the room. This one does not. - The price is decent. - Powerful AC
- The looks of the bathroom reminded me of a camp ground plastic cabin. It does its job, but do not expect anything fancy here. Also, the bathroom could have been cleaner. There was hair on the bathroom walls. - The room lighting was a bit gloomy - didn't help that two light bulbs in the room were broken.
Great location if you want to visit Kiliani Volksfest :-).
Expensive parking - 22 Euros from Friday till Sunday.
The ibis Wuerzburg city hotel is located on the outskirts of the city within view of the Main river. WIFI access is available in all of the 110 comfortable rooms as well as the hotel's public areas. You can also surf free of charge using the iPoint in the lobby. Reception is open 24/7, as is our snacks and drinks service. We serve a generous breakfast between 4am and 12 noon and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our lounge bar. Public parking spaces are available directly outside the hotel.
based on 2,000 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
- Friendly service
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ibis Hotel Würzburg City
Most Popular Landmarks
- Congress Centrum Wuerzburg 0.5 km
- Don Bosco-Church 0.7 km
- Stiftung Juliusspital Würzburg 0.9 km
- Augustinerkirche 1 km
- Falkenhaus 1 km
- Alte Mainbrücke 1.1 km
|Frankfurt am Main||101.2 km|
|Wurzburg Würzburg Hauptbahnhof||1 km|
|Wurzburg Würzburg Süd||2.2 km|