Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.7 km|
|Nearest Airport||Bratislava Ivanka|
|Distance to airport||10.0 km|
|"Big nice room, clean, good service."||(in 180 reviews)|
|"Very good value for money"||(in 59 reviews)|
|"Clean,new ,good hotel.Good for the price."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Restaurant not open when we arrived."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"No hot water."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"There was some hairs in the bed."||(in 19 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bus stop||in 98 reviews|
|city center||in 197 reviews|
|close to highway||in 8 reviews|
|comfortable beds||in 24 reviews|
|good price||in 53 reviews|
|hairs on the bed||in 70 reviews|
|hot water||in 31 reviews|
|min walk||in 44 reviews|
|new furniture||in 20 reviews|
|new hotel||in 128 reviews|
|nice room||in 290 reviews|
|poor breakfast||in 115 reviews|
|quiet location||in 13 reviews|
|restaurant was closed||in 33 reviews|
|underground parking||in 182 reviews|
|value for money||in 76 reviews|
1. On my arrival day, the room which was allocated to me was not good, something unpleasant was smelling in the room, I complained to a guy sitting on reception around 6PM and requested him to change my room, immediately he took the steps and provided me another room which was very good. 2. Big private and secure car parking. 3. Big room.
1. Cleaning lady did not change the towel, I complained about it, and a guy sitting on reception after 10PM was quite unprofessional, he said he can not change the towel "He is not a superman", I said I need to talk to your manager then he called someone, I explained that the towels were not changed in my room I put the towels on the floor (a sign to replace the towel) still cleaning lady did not change the towel and since I came to room around 10PM after roaming around the city, I am complaining now, somehow they convinced still I had to go to reception to get the towel, "no one come to my room to provide me new towel" this is quite pathetic for me, what kind of service they are providing to their customers.
Beds are pretty comfortable, the room is spacious and the bathroom was clean and nice. Hotel is pretty easy to find.
Wifi connection was not functioning perfectly, but it was good. Second night of our stay I had to come and ask for a toilet paper and although i left two towels on the floor I only got one clean. In the morning of check out, I asked the receptionist to borrow the kitchen knife so I could just cut the bread and he replied that they "do not borrow cutlery". :-/
Clean room, free parking and friendly staff.
The suite look of our 2bedroom room and the closed parking of the hotel without xtra charge.
We stayed 4nights and they change towels and fix our room only the last day after our mention.! Also in our room the time we arrived,early noon, we did not find anything for welcome,even a bottle water! We wanted to drink something,we found that there wasn’t mini bar in our room and everything around was closed..! Poor cleanliness, nothing and no one to welcome us , probably, as many business all over the country,there were only employees and no one owner of the hotel..
When you stay at Hotel Viktor in Bratislava, you'll be in a shopping district, a 4-minute drive from New Bridge (Novy Most) and 6 minutes from St. Martin's Cathedral. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bratislava? This hotel features 86 square feet (8 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 5,221 reviews
Things to Know
- Affordable parking
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Viktor
Where is Hotel Viktor located?
Hotel Viktor is located at Kremnická 26 in Petržalka, 2.7 km from the centre of Bratislava. UFO Bridge is the closest landmark to Hotel Viktor.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Viktor?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM at Hotel Viktor.
Does Hotel Viktor offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Viktor offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Viktor offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Viktor offers free parking.
Does Hotel Viktor offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Viktor does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Viktor from the airport?
Hotel Viktor is 10 km from Bratislava Ivanka. Hotel Viktor is 39 km from Vienna Intl.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Viktor?
Yes, Hotel Viktor is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hotel Viktor have a pool?
No, Hotel Viktor does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel Viktor
Most Popular Landmarks
- UFO Bridge 1.5 km
- Bratislavský hrad 1.9 km
- Hviezdoslavovo námestie 2 km
- Museum of Jewish Culture 2 km
- Pálffyho palác 2.2 km
- Múzeum mesta Bratislavy 2.3 km
|Bratislava Ivanka||10 km|
|Vienna Intl||39 km|
|Bratislava hl.st.||3.8 km|