Carolina Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Carolina Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 269||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 357||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Carolina Beach hotel
- For families visiting Carolina Beach, one of the things you could do to entertain the kids is to take a guided tour through the Carolina Beach State Park with a ranger who will describe the range of carnivorous plants that grow in the park. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach is a 3-star hotel that is located a 4-minute drive away from the park and has family rooms.
- If you want to stay near the activity of the Carolina Beach Boardwalk, think about staying at the 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront, which is within walking distance of the boardwalk, lined with shops, restaurants and stalls selling home-made cakes and fudge and the usual seaside funfair entertainment activities.
- For visitors who would prefer the calm waters of a lake, why not stay near the Carolina Beach Lake Park which is a fresh-water lake that is set back two blocks from the Atlantic shoreline. You can walk or run around the edge of the lake on the Fitness Loop or you can hire paddleboats to venture out onto the lake. A good hotel to stay in nearby is the 2-star Carolina Beach Inn, which is a 2-minute drive from Carolina Beach Lake Park.
- If you would like to stay in a hotel that has direct beach access to Carolina Beach, you could consider staying in The Seawitch Motel – a budget 2-star hotel that is situated right on the shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean. This motel is also situated within walking distance of various restaurants and bars.
- For those who want to stay at a hotel that has the most amenities on site, you could book into the 3-star Golden Sands Motel, which has both an outdoor and indoor pool, a fitness center, a restaurant and a tiki bar, all within the premises of the hotel. Located facing the ocean, this hotel has some rooms with a sea view.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Carolina Beach
Are hotels in Carolina Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Carolina Beach?
Which hotels in Carolina Beach, North Carolina have a sea view?
Which hotels in Carolina Beach, North Carolina include breakfast in the price?
Which hotels in Carolina Beach, North Carolina are good for families?
Which hotels in Carolina Beach, North Carolina onsite parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Carolina Beach?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Carolina Beach by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities