Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|clean room||in 35 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 16 reviews|
|fairbanks||in 3 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 24 reviews|
|great value||in 8 reviews|
|king bed||in 21 reviews|
|location was good||in 4 reviews|
|nonsmoking room smoking||in 37 reviews|
|old dirty||in 2 reviews|
|room and bath||in 5 reviews|
|room smelled||in 34 reviews|
|sign outside the door||in 10 reviews|
|size of room||in 40 reviews|
|smell like urine||in 4 reviews|
|staff friendly||in 23 reviews|
|wyfi||in 2 reviews|
The parking was small to find a space to park for breakfast since we were at a satellite hotel area away from the main lodge.
It’s quirky, but nice. Manageress is a happy sole & very helpful
Anyone with knee,leg or mobility issue’s, many of the rooms are up external stairs.
Love the breakfast
I made reservations online with booking.com and when I got there to check in the owner told me that i am not Guaranteed a room if I book online. He said that it would be best to come in in person. Not satisfied at all.
1) Attitude of man we first met. A last minute booking, and obvious we weren't expected and told to wait in kitchen area. No offer of drink, or explanation. Could hear a disagreement between himself and a female receptionist ? 2) suite we had booked showed 2 available. Upon arrival she said there was an issue and if just two of us she could give another suite 3) shown accommodation directed us to binder for information and then left. 4) Bathroom although clean, toilet paper had recently been used. 5) furnishings very outdated and added to a musty fragrance we initially thought was due to country location 6) rear bedroom looked out onto a Caterpillar machine. Not comfortable to open blinds for morning. 7) must smell was so bad I inspected the furnishings and bed. Sheets were creased and whole room and materials stank of smoke . As a last minute booking we went to bed as late as possible and avoided breakfast to enable us to leave as early as possible. I spent the evening looking at reviews on various websites and none were approving of the property.
With a stay at Fairbanks Extended Stay in Fairbanks, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of University of Alaska-Fairbanks and Fort Wainwright. Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 121 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museum of the North 1.6 km
- University of Alaska Museum of the North 1.6 km
- Georgeson Botanical Garden 1.6 km
- University of Alaska-Fairbanks 1.7 km
- Pioneer Air Museum 3.1 km
- Pioneer Park 3.2 km