Palm Desert hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palm Desert
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 111% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 186||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 291||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Palm Desert hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Palm Desert hotel
- If you’re looking for hotels in Palm Desert and flying into the Palm Springs Airport, look for hotels in Northeast Palm Desert to cut down on travel time. These options will significantly cut down the on the drive and give you more time to enjoy all that Palm Desert has to offer.
- For those traveling to Palm Desert to do some high-quality golfing, there are several accommodation options that put you close to the green. The four-star Westin Desert Willow Villas is right next door to the Desert Willows Golf Resort so you’re never too far from the tee box.
- On the hunt for five-star accommodation? The Ritz-Carlton hotel in the nearby town of Rancho Mirage offers access to all of Palm Desert’s attractions, stunning mountain views and a luxury-centric stay. In addition to a long list of upmarket amenities, many rooms offer terraces with mountain views of the Coachella Valley.
- Many locals and travelers alike head to Palm Desert for the hiking. If you’re looking for a hotel that offers easy access to some of the best hiking in the area, look to the South and West Side of the city. Several hotels at different price ranges in these areas, including the Embassy Suites by Hilton, are just minutes from local hiking trails.
- Heading to Palm Desert for the Coachella festival? Masses flock to Coachella every year to see their favorite artists and check out the local art scene. Hotels in the northwest area of Palm Desert, like the Best Western Plus Palm Desert put you close to the stage without the crowds of Palm Springs.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palm Desert
Are hotels in Palm Desert safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Palm Desert?
Do any hotels in Palm Desert offer airport shuttles?
What is the best Palm Desert hotel for families?
What Palm Desert Hotels are convenient to Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains?
Are there any four-star hotels in Palm Desert?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Palm Desert?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Palm Desert by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Palm Desert hotels
Go to map