Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.2 km|
|Nearest Airport||Fayetteville Northwest Arkansas|
|Distance to airport||27.7 km|
|"Comfy beds good staff nice bar."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"The staff was very friendly!."||(in 74 reviews)|
|"but, our hostess/bartender was excellent!."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Valet parking was a mess."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bars and restaurants||in 13 reviews|
|close to downtown||in 6 reviews|
|comfortable view||in 6 reviews|
|fayetteville||in 9 reviews|
|friendly staff clean||in 73 reviews|
|great location||in 124 reviews|
|great room||in 77 reviews|
|nice bar||in 14 reviews|
|nice bed||in 33 reviews|
|order wrong||in 2 reviews|
|outdoor pool||in 18 reviews|
|parking garage||in 44 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 117 reviews|
|tv remote||in 6 reviews|
Eclectic decor and friendly staff
Remodeling raking place. A bit difficult finding things (minor inconvenience )
The evening desk attendant was very helpful in assisting me to move to another room when she determined the a/c was not working. She was pleasant and efficient.
1) There was construction that interfered with my ability to access the hotel - yellow tape precluded driving to the front doors to check in, and construction equipment and yellow tape made it hard to find the parking entrance. Exceptionally difficult was finding the name had changed from “The Chancellor Hotel” to “Graduate”, with no outer indication or GPS indication of the former name under which I booked my stay. 2) My room did not have air conditioning; I was changed to a new room at 9p. 3) The second room I was provided had a television that did not work. 4) When I turned in my key cards the next morning I mentioned that I had moved from room 1411 to room 900 because of the a/c the night before. I then let her know the tv in room 900 didn’t work. Plastic insincerity. 5) Decor - make up your mind. Is it trendy or scary? My room had worn camouflage carpeting and a menagerie of mis-matched hillbilly decor with the shortest mattresses on the planet (I totally excuse the knit Razorback mounted head over my bed - I loved it), while the lobby was clearly the most updated area.
Shower and sink didn’t drain
Morning staff very sweet - coffee good. Linens awesome. Location great. Room was HUGE.
No prior notification of construction - MAJOR construction. Unable to use normal entrances, had to walk on sticky floors, dusty air. Had we known, we may not have booked. At least a discount should have been offered. The worst construction mess I'd ever seen in an operating facility. Inside and outside. Impossible to avoid contact with construction. At least complimentary coffee would have been nice.
Every thing in the hotel is perfect especially the staff they are really professional
Only Check out time
The Chancellor Hotel sits in the historic center of Northwest Arkansas known as Fayetteville. Surrounded by the Ozark Mountains, this alluring city oozes small-town warmth and vibrant culture with great attractions and activities. The boutique-style retreat offers a casual atmosphere and chic design to its guests.
The hotel offers 192 rooms and suites that are each designed with modern décor, plush furnishings, and windows that give majestic views of downtown or the mountains. Suites offer guests space, flat-screen HD TVs, coffee service, high-speed wireless internet access and luxury bed linens with pillowtop beds. Guests will feel like they’ve never left home or maybe even made an upgrade.
Guests can take advantage of the newer 14,000 square foot event space that’s great for business meetings, weddings, and social events. The space also includes an elegant ballroom, state-of-the-art AV technology, exceptional cuisine and impeccable service from The Chancellor Hotel staff.
The Chancellor Hotel offers relaxing amenities that include both an outdoor/indoor pool combination, newer fitness center and business center that features both Macs and PCs for use. Guests can also enjoy cocktails and dinner at 6494 Bistro and Lounge where appealing creations take Southern comfort food to new, unexpected flavor heights.
Finally, guests will feel free to explore all that Fayetteville and its surrounding area has to offer. From top-tier collegiate sports and a dynamic cultural scene to heart-pounding outdoor adventure, it’s easy to make Fayetteville home during your stay at one of the best hotels in the city.
based on 1,386 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about The Chancellor Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fayetteville Farmers' Market 211 m
- Walton Arts Center 0.6 km
- Clinton House Museum 1.3 km
- University of Arkansas 1.3 km
- Fayetteville National Cemetery 1.4 km
- Bud Walton Arena 1.7 km
|Fayetteville Northwest Arkansas||27.7 km|
|Fort Smith||82.9 km|