Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|all-inclusive||in 7 reviews|
|animation team||in 6 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 80 reviews|
|food is good||in 99 reviews|
|great location||in 84 reviews|
|heated pool||in 117 reviews|
|lunch to evening||in 16 reviews|
|new furniture||in 7 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 72 reviews|
|parking space||in 73 reviews|
|polite staff||in 59 reviews|
|room service very prompt||in 16 reviews|
|rooms are clean||in 40 reviews|
1. View Amazing views from the windows, both sides 2. Sea The hotel is located in a close proximity to the sea which made it easier to reach the beach and come back quickly. 3. Price vs Quality Overall the service is really decent and well vs the cost. Recommended to stay.
1. Reception Certain shifts at the reception could have been more friendly to newcomers and guests as the first impression of the hotel is being shaped after interaction with reception representatives; 2. Gym It could have been more developed and equipped with an upgraded equipment. Most of the units were either broken or not designated for a proper work out such as treadmills and arms extension. 3. Canteen Food was always delicious, however titles (names) of the dishes could be rarely found next to them. It would be great to stick all the names next to the dishes.
Wonderful entertaining team Great variety of the menu
Little soap for a family of four members. We had to ask for more soap and toilet paper. Dirty bathroom and no soap next to the restaurant. Hotel parking area had to be paid this year, whereas last year it was free of charge.
Everything was cool: varaity of meals, additional snacks during the day, good location, close to the beach, free gym.
Separation into smoking & non smoking sections.
The dinner from one of the days. But when you have all inclusive for some days, one meal to ne ok is not ok at all.
I’ll try to only give some examples. The staff attitude, the fact that i sent them a message with request for an invoice and they did not bother to open (and ogf course i stayed some extra time to re do the invoice so on), the parking part (also a message that they did not even read). Ling story short, horror time and one of the worst experience.
With a stay at Apart Hotel Golden Line in Golden Sands, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Golden Sands Beach and Nirvana Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 2,412 reviews
Things to Know
- Beach nearby
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Apart Hotel Golden Line
Most Popular Landmarks
- Golden Sands Beach 0.4 km
- Aquapolis 1 km
- Priroden Park Zlatni Pyasatsi 1.1 km
- Aladja Manastir 2.5 km
- Varna Aquarium 13.7 km
- Varnenski arheologicheski muzey 13.8 km