Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mandurah
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 38% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 146||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 145||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Mandurah hotel
- Benefit from Mandurah’s beaches and stay at the Seashells Mandurah, an upscale 4-star hotel with self-contained apartments, some of which are facing the beachfront. Equipped with kitchenettes and laundry facilities, these apartments are only a minute’s walk away from the beach and, should you have enough of the salty waves, you can dive into the extensive outdoor pool on offer.
- Stay on the other side of Mandurah to be close to Collins Pool, a huge water area surrounded by land. Mandurah Quay Resort is a 4-star hotel nestled among the shore of Collins Pool and with apartments and villas featuring hot tubs, a waterfront restaurant as well as a 22-metre pool. A spa centre and free parking are also available.
- Nature lovers who want to spice up the blue with some green should pay a visit to the Goegrup Lake Nature Reserve with scenic walking trails and opportunities of bird-watching. The Mandurah Caravan & Tourist Park is a 4-star hotel further into the countryside with an outdoor pool, neat rooms, kitchenettes and free parking. It is about a 7-minute car ride from the reserve.
- To be embraced by the vibrant atmosphere Mandurah has to offer, or to be close to all amenities, consider a hotel closer to the town centre, like the Atrium Hotel Mandurah. This posh 3-star hotel is close to the beach but also to Pinjarra Road in the south of Mandurah, where you will find the Mandurah Community Museum, an abundance of Australian and international restaurants as well as amenities like a pharmacy and a bank.
- If you’ve come to Mandurah on a family holiday, make sure to visit the Just 4 Fun Aqua Park with many inflatable bouncy castles, slides and other entertainment young and old will love. The Quest Mandurah offers canal side apartments with a kid-friendly ambiance and a pool, located about 8 minutes on foot from the park. A more modest alternative would be the Foreshore Motel which also has an outdoor pool, a hot tub and BBQ facilities where you can enjoy quality family time. It is a 15-minute walk from the Aqua Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mandurah
Are hotels in Mandurah safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Mandurah are close to Dolphin Quay?
Which are good budget hotels in Mandurah?
Which hotels in Mandurah are wheelchair accessible?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Mandurah?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mandurah?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mandurah by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mandurah hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Mandurah hotelsShow all