Newport News hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Newport News
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 91% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 127||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 172||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Newport News hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Newport News hotel
- Holiday Inn in Newport News city centre is a great fit for a family holiday. Kids eat and sleep for free here and there is an outdoor as well as an indoor pool, which is great fun for kids. The Virginia Living Museum and Mariners Museum are less than 5 km away. James River is about 13 km away and the ocean no more than 32 km. Rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.
- If all you want to do is play golf over the weekend and need to get away from your busy schedule, then The Lodge, a luxury boutique hotel at Kiln Creek in Newport News is the hotel for you. It has its own 18-hole golf course, a golf shop and a clubhouse.
- For the budget traveller, the Comfort Inn is an ideal choice. The guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast, airport shuttle, Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool, all for a very reasonably priced room. You can also utilise their free shuttle service to drive to two of the premier golf courses. The Bailey’s Sports Grille nearby offers a 20% discount on their food to the hotel guests.
- To have a successful business travel, the right hotel is a must. Newport News Marriott at City Centre is a splendid business hotel with 5 event rooms. You can host up to 1600 guests in their grand ballroom and they have all the equipment that you might need for a business meeting as well as an on-site notary public. Their delicious catering menus for events and meetings are also worth mentioning. Hilton Garden Inn in Newport News has flexible event spaces to accommodate anywhere from 10 to a 100 people. You will have access to a 24-hour business centre and your meeting or event will be tailored to your needs.
- The history aficionados who are visiting Newport News for this very reason, spending a day at the Colonial Williamsburg is a must. Hampton Inn Newport News is just a 24-km drive from this living historic museum and the Mulberry Inn and Plaza is a mere 16 km. Staying at these hotels will save you time on the road and you’ll spend your precious time soaking up the history.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Newport News
Are hotels in Newport News safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Newport News provide a free airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Newport News have restaurants close by?
Are there hotels in Newport News with free parking?
Are there hotels in Newport News with a fitness club?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Newport News?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Newport News by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Newport News hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Newport News hotelsShow all