Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mazatlán
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 87% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 118||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 149||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mazatlán hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Mazatlán hotel
- Book a room in Old Mazatlán. Here, you’ll find many landmarks and attractions to visit such as the Angelo Peralta Theater, Plaza Machado and the Museum of Art. Hotels in this community include the Jonathon and the Melville Boutique Hotel. The Jonathon has a very contemporary decor and offers amenities like concierge services, a restaurant, bar and lounge. If you prefer staying in a more traditional hotel, the Melville might just be for you. It features a lovely outdoor courtyard and family rooms with kitchenettes.
- Malecón is another popular neighborhood for tourists. One of its main attractions is its boardwalk. Stretching a few miles, you can take a long walk or ride a bicycle while taking in the sights. The boardwalk is also home to a number of boutiques and restaurants. The Hotel Punta Pacifico Mazatlán is nearby and offers a variety of accommodations from studio rooms to one-bedroom apartments. Some provide ocean views with balconies.
- Casa de Leyendas is a hotel near the beach in Mazatlán. Decorated in rich colors of red and deep blue, it is both stylish and romantic. You will enjoy luxurious amenities such as a swimming pool, restaurant, bar and lounge during your stay. Relax outside on its patio or upper veranda with wonderful ocean views.
- On Stone Island, you can horseback ride, scuba dive or go on a banana boat ride. More of a peninsula, it is also home to several restaurants, bars and lounges. The Maria Coral Hotel is a small inn just steps away from the beach. Each room features a beach-themed decor with balconies, cable tv and luxurious bathroom amenities.
- The Zona Dorado is considered the Golden Zone of Mazatlán. It has its own beach and a very vibrant nightlife. The Ramada Resort is just one of many hotels in this district. Choose to lodge in a standard room with a single or double bed at this hotel. Located on the beach, it also has an outdoor bar/lounge, swimming pool and spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mazatlán
Are hotels in Mazatlán safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mazatlán?
What hotels in Mazatlán are all-inclusive?
Are there any adult-only hotels in Mazatlán?
What hotels in Mazatlán are best for business travelers?
Where can I stay in Mazatlán close to shopping?
How much is a hotel in Mazatlán for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Mazatlán for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mazatlán?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mazatlán by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mazatlán hotels
Go to map