Prince George hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Prince George
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 35% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 121||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 130||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Prince George hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Prince George hotel
- There are several hotels in the heart of Prince George that put you close to scenic river bends of the Nechako and Fraser Rivers. Stay at the Ramada Plaza Prince George in downtown Prince George, and you’ll be less than a mile away from attractions like the Prince George Railway and Forestry Museum and the Famous Players 6 Cinemas. Or consider the 4-star Coast Inn of the North.
- For those traveling with children, consider staying at the Queensway Court Motel, where you'll be less than half a mile from the Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre. Here, you can engage in a variety of exhibits and take a ride on a steam train. Or, consider staying at the Sandman Hotel & Suites, located less than two miles from Exhibition Park in the southwest of Prince George.
- If you’re interested in the performing arts, the Prince Motel puts you less than a 10-minute drive from the Prince George Playhouse, a community theater where you can experience classic and modern pieces, as well as various lectures.
- Consider staying at the Prestige Treasure Cove Hotel & Casino in the South Fort George district, if you'd like to spend some evenings playing your chances with luck. In addition to a bar/lounge and restaurant on the property, you'll find the Treasure Cove casino open 24/7. Four Points by Sheraton Prince George and Carmel Inn are both located within a 10-minute walk of the casino.
- If you're looking to stay outside the hustle and bustle of the city, but still want to find a hotel in Prince George within easy access of the best attractions, consider staying at the Grateful Bed & Breakfast in the Heritage district in the northwest of Prince George. You’ll be surrounded by several parks, such as Gordon Bryant Park, Moran Park, and Moore's Meadow Nature Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Prince George
Are hotels in Prince George safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Prince George are near the Prince George Golf and Curling Club?
What are the best hotels near the Nechako River foothills?
What hotels in Prince George offer free parking?
What hotels in Prince George are near the Forests for the World?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Prince George?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Prince George by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Prince George hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Prince George hotelsShow all