Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez|
Distance to airport
|"Amazing breakfast and friendly staff."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"Good kitchen and great breakfast."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Excellent option, good staff and location"||(in 28 reviews)|
|"The shared bathroom was quite dirty."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"No noise from the common areas, despite being close to them."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
A very secure hostel next to the police station an
1. the location is excellent to all the walking tours 2. it is right next to the police station, feel extra safe 3. many bathrooms and they are clean 4. the staffs are friendly and helpful 5. I booked it through booking.com and they gave me a 30% discount as a last minute booking 6. 6300 peso per night is a very good deal 7. dont miss their tuesday night free dinner, excellent cooking
1. try to avoid the room above the kitchen, you can hear every word the people talking in the kitchen below 2. their toilet papers are extra hard, they hurt 3. certain bathroom ran out of toilet paper and did not got refilled in 24 hours, (to be safe, bring your own papers to the toilet)
With a stay at Santiago Backpackers, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, a 1-minute drive from Plaza de Armas and 13 minutes from Costanera Center. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 432 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Santiago Backpackers
Where is Santiago Backpackers located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Santiago Backpackers?
Does Santiago Backpackers offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Santiago Backpackers offer free parking?
Does Santiago Backpackers offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Santiago Backpackers from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Santiago Backpackers?
Does Santiago Backpackers have a pool?
Reviews about Santiago Backpackers
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 347 m
- Museo Histórico Nacional 362 m
- Catedral Metropolitana de Santiago 0.5 km
- Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino 0.6 km
- Iglesia de San Francisco 0.9 km
- Plaza de la Constitucion 0.9 km