Find cheap flights to Santiago
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|June||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 909||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 695||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Santiago
- Looking for cheap airfare to Santiago? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Santiago for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 945, from Toronto C$ 997, from Montreal C$ 1034
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Santiago is April.
- Flights to Santiago land at Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, also known as Nuevo Pudahuel. The airport is located in Pudahuel, 16 kilometers north-west of the center of Santiago, which is the capital of Chile. Flights to Santiago from Canada are serviced by a number of airline including Delta, LATAM Airlines and Air Canada.
- When you arrive at Santiago airport, you can get online immediately with free WiFi. Wireless internet is unlimited for passengers travelling through Nuevo Pudahuel and reconnects every 30 minutes.
- Nuevo Pudahuel airport offers free yoga sessions three days a week for passengers departing from Chile. These sessions are led by experienced instructors and are a great way to prepare for a long-haul flight. Yoga sessions are held in a dedicated room near Gate 15.
- Need something new to read on the plane? At the Book Swap Point in the departures lounge of Santiago airport, travelers can browse available titles, take one to read and leave one of your own. Santiago airport is the first airport in Latin America to have a Book Swap Point.
- Passengers can enjoy a good variety of dining options at Santiago Airport if they’re hungry before the flight. From regional cuisine and fast food outlets, to bakeries and burgers, there are sweet and savory options to suit all palates.
FAQs - booking Santiago flights
What is the cheapest flight to Santiago?
How far is Santiago Airport from central Santiago?
What is the name of Santiago’s airport?
Are there any shops at the airport?
Are there airline lounges at Santiago Airport?
Where is the nearest hotel to the airport?
Can I travel by public transport from the airport to Santiago?
Can I get a taxi from the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Santiago Arturo Merino Benitez
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Santiago Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Santiago Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Santiago
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.