Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Sao Paulo Guarulhos Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Best value for money in the region"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Very friendly, helpful staff."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Great Location and Amazing Staff."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"The hotel needs some renovation."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great place to stay
The service and staff are excellent! Day shift guy even speaks a little english. Weekends there are bars and clubs up and down the street!
They didn't have a 110v 3 plug for my laptop.
The high service of quality.
Everything was at my wish.
Comfortable bed / Cama confortável.
1. Totally unheard of (and unacceptable) rule: visits have to fill in a form and are allowed in the room up to 30 minutes, after what a fee is charged. 2) Toilet flush is all but useless. 3) Very noisy (a request, made in the reservation, for a room in the less noisy back part of the hotel was unattended). 4) The area is somewhat unpleasant. / 1) Regulamento inédito (e inaceitável): as visitas preenchem uma ficha de inscrição e podem subir ao quarto até meia hora; se for ultrapassado esse tempo, é cobrada uma taxa. 2) Autoclismo [= Descarga] tão fraco que se torna praticamente inútil. 3) Hotel muito barulhento. 4) Área do hotel é desagradável.
The hotel was fine and the service was friendly. The restaurant suggestions were on point. The shower was also fine with good water pressure.
The internet signal was not especially strong and the neighborhood is not the safest at night.
Thanks to Erik, Marcos,Elias, Avelardo, Armando and to all at Hotel Moncloa. They tried to help me with anything I needed,very proffessional and decent staff .They also give the guest info about the city etc, the cleaning service is excellent and keep your room neat and clean. The hotel is close to everything, metro, shopping centre and you can walk to the city center as well, never had a problem, very busy street but it is a safe area as well.
A stay at Hotel Moncloa places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, a 4-minute drive from Paulista Avenue and 9 minutes from Liberty Square. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,523 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Moncloa
Where is Hotel Moncloa located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Moncloa?
Does Hotel Moncloa offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Moncloa offer free parking?
Does Hotel Moncloa offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Moncloa from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Moncloa?
Does Hotel Moncloa have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Moncloa
Most Popular Landmarks
- Instituto Tomie Ohtake 0.7 km
- Edifício Copan 1 km
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo 1.1 km
- Museu do Futebol 1.4 km
- Theatro Municipal de São Paulo 1.6 km
- Catedral Metropolitana 1.8 km