Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.0 km|
|Distance to airport||7.3 km|
|"Modern, clean, great location!"||(in 177 reviews)|
|"Very friendly, concern, kind reception staffs."||(in 196 reviews)|
|"Very close to main street."||(in 22 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast starts||in 9 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 152 reviews|
|comfortable room||in 161 reviews|
|good restaurant||in 60 reviews|
|great location||in 232 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 254 reviews|
|metro station||in 25 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 109 reviews|
|opened the windows||in 4 reviews|
|overnight stop||in 8 reviews|
|room too hot||in 8 reviews|
|twice a year||in 4 reviews|
|vitosha boulevard||in 48 reviews|
|walking distance||in 22 reviews|
1. Nice receptionist. 2. Fresh decoration and furniture, nice box for the tea&coffee in the room. 3. Tea cattle in the room. 4. Other than coffee, breakfast was ok.
1. Fee for the room taken 1.5 week before arrival, but I had to pay again on a check in because first transaction was "to guarantee" (though it happened when I still got time for the free cancellation) and should be returned in a few days... Totally not good. 2. Strange hair dryer attached to a wall, with short tube - if you need to do even minimal hair thing, you'll fail. 3. No shelf inside the shower to put shampoo and shower gel. 4. No free clean water (only paid bottles in the fridge). 5. Worst coffee and sour milk at breakfast. 6. No slippers, even the cheapest ones.
Excellent location in city centre Staff at reception were nice Fast check in and out Breakfast was ok Room was very clean and warm
Dinner in restaurant (not owned by the hotel)
Great stay in perfect location
A close-to-perfect place. On a quiet street close to all attractions and plenty of restaurants and shops. Spacious comfortable room, accommodating staff. Laundry service was much appreciated. A really pleasant stay.
On some days the breakfast room was too small to comfortably accommodate everyone. I felt rushed to get out. There also seemed to be a disproportionate number of screaming children. The Wifi was weak. I couldn’t even send a text sometimes, or update an app.
A stay at Hotel Niky places you in the heart of Sofia, within a 15-minute walk of National Palace of Culture and Ivan Vazov National Theatre. Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 1,643 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Near city centre
- Great reception
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Niky
Where is Hotel Niky located?
Hotel Niky is located at 16 Neofit Rilski Street, 1 km from the centre of Sofia. National Palace of Culture is the closest landmark to Hotel Niky.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Niky?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Hotel Niky.
Does Hotel Niky offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Niky offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Niky offer free parking?
No, Hotel Niky does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Niky offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Niky does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Niky from the airport?
Hotel Niky is 7.3 km from Sofia. Hotel Niky is 138.9 km from Nis.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Niky?
Yes, Hotel Niky is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hotel Niky have a pool?
No, Hotel Niky does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel Niky
Most Popular Landmarks
- National Palace of Culture 0.6 km
- Slaveykov Square 0.7 km
- Church of St. George 0.9 km
- Ivan Vazov National Theatre 0.9 km
- National Archaeological Museum 0.9 km
- TZUM 1 km