Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.6 km|
|Distance to airport||8335.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|avoiding||in 3 reviews|
|budget hotel||in 30 reviews|
|dal lake||in 17 reviews|
|excellent food||in 26 reviews|
|good room||in 32 reviews|
|good size||in 7 reviews|
|good staff||in 32 reviews|
|nice location||in 55 reviews|
|noise and commotion||in 3 reviews|
|room service||in 10 reviews|
|srinagar||in 7 reviews|
|staff was too friendly||in 43 reviews|
Good breakfast. Very hospitableast staff. Prompt service.
Located in a shabby street, old building
Electric blanket in March was excellent, food in restaurant was good, nice area
After 10 pm main door was closed and stuff didn't tell me about it
The best family room, it's big bigger than a studio room with 2 bathrooms. Also very cleanly maintained.
Nothing to mentiin
- The food was good! from chicken biryani, pharata, pakooda, kehwa etc. Probably they can add fruits to the menu. - The location : it's close to the dal lake (in front of ghat #2). - The room 102 was big, nice, full of amenities, and warm! - The staffs are helpful and nice! : Mr. Mehraj the manager was very helpful to arrange our trip to Gulmarg & Pahalgam, He always updated us with the weather information during our stay there. Thanks to the driver Mr. Syabruz for making the trip so fun from shopping to dining around Srinagar. Mr.Sajad, the other manager. We met him on our way to Pahalgam. He invited us for tea at his home and shared the stories of Walisons hotel and the other resort project in Pahalgam. My best regards to your family Mr Sajad, and hopefully We will see you again in the future.
- The ring bell of our room was too loud. Every time the hotel staff hit it, we're kinda jump off from our bed/sofa. - The first night we were there, they gave us invoice for dinner which never I or my friend ordered. But turned out it supposed to deliver to the other room.
With a stay at Walisons Hotel in Srinagar (Dal Lake), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Lal Chowk and 5 minutes from Nigeen Lake. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 314 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Good management
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shankaracharya Reserved Forest 1 km
- Hari Parbat Fort 3.2 km
- Royal Springs Golf Course 3.5 km
- Palace of the Fairies 4.2 km
- Nagin Lake 4.2 km
- Botanical Garden 4.7 km