Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city centre||9.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Best value for the price as of booking time (mid November). Clean inside
1. Not at all soundproof from other rooms - so a person snoring next was easily heard. 2. Location - remote from City center in a Faraway industrial zone 3. Stuff didn't answer the door buzz at 8.00 am although they said I could come at that time _ had to phone them.
The staff was very helpful. They made sure we ate breakfast before we left every morning. Our requests were accommodated immediately; ex. Iron, iron board, water, and other small stuff.
thanks! Excellent hotel and nice staff!
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
No elevator in the building. Hard to find the entrance for the very first time. Small selection of items for breakfast.
This is a "Wedding Palace". The Manager has two assistants (a young lady and young man) where excellent. They were always attentive, helpful and willing to go out of their way to please you. I give them a 10 out of 10. Well done.
When you stay at Wedding Palace in Yekaterinburg, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Provincial Dance Theater and Sverdlovsk Railway Museum. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 248 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Wedding Palace
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ural State University 4.8 km
- Voznesenskaya Gorka 5.6 km
- Church on Blood in Honor of All Saints Resplendent in the Russian Land 5.7 km
- Kharitonov Garden 5.8 km
- Ural Philharmonic Orchestra 5.8 km
- Fine Arts Museum 6 km