Find cheap flights to Russia
Latest Russia Flight Deals
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 1063||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 197||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Russia
- Looking for cheap airfare to Russia? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Russia for the following prices or less: From Halifax Intl C$ 178, from Calgary C$ 1160, from Winnipeg C$ 1372
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Russia is February.
- Russia’s capital city Moscow has three airports: Sheremetyevo International Airport (VKO), Domodedovo International Airport (DME) and Vnukovo International Airport (SVO). Vnukovo International Airport is closest to the centre of the city, at 38.4 km away, and is a major hub for Azur Air, RusLine, Utair, Gazpromavia, I-Fly and Pobeda.
- When you arrive in Russia, you are required to complete a migration card. You will receive this card on your flight to Russia. You will need to carry part B of the migration card throughout your stay and use it for hotel registration within 72h of your arrival. If you are staying in a private accommodation, you will need to apply for a guest visa and register your stay with the territorial office of the Federal Migration Service.
- Before you book your flights to Russia, be aware that a child less than 12 years of age is prohibited from sitting in the front seat of a car when there is no child restraint. For this reason, you will need to bring a car seat or rent one upon arrival if you are bringing children on your journey to Russia.
- If you are in search of an airport lounge or business facilities, fly into Platov International Airport (ROV) in Rostov-on-Don. Here you will find a range of lounge services including a buffet, drinks, cloakroom, showers, Wi-Fi and newspapers. The lounge is free if you are a business class passenger or if you pay the entry fee of 4 300 RUB (90 CAD) to stay for up to four hours.
- During the first week of January, Russians celebrate the New Year holidays which include the Russian Orthodox Christmas on January 7th and Russian New Year on January 14th. It may be best to avoid flights to Russia during this celebration period as services may be limited and prices may increase.
FAQs - booking Russia flights
How long is the flight to Russia?
What is the cheapest flight to Russia?
What are the most popular destinations in Russia?
Can I fly directly to Russia?
Do I need a visa to enter Russia?
I want to visit Winter Palace, where should I fly into?
Which Russian airport is nearest to Mount Elbrus?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Russia
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Russia (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Russia (One-way)
Flights to Russia
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.