Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Excellent location and value for money.
The smoking. Someone (perhaps the host?) chained smoked and it was strong in our bedroom, as well as the hall way. Had to shove a towel under the door to stop it coming into the room. Given this, I wouldn’t stay again.
- walking distance to touristic area, - cheap and nice place to stay - Helpful and friendly staff - clean room and comfortable beds - free parking available, but originally they asked to pay for private parking
- not easy to find free parking, so they advertise private parking only at an extra cost
very clean and excellent value for money. The lady who ran it was very friendly. My room had a balcony and I could see the Pilar basilica from it. It was a short and pleasant walk into the old town. There are cafes and bars near the hostal but it wasn't too noisy.
For the price I would not expect any more.
I had to Change the reservation from 2 nights to 1 night although it was non-refundable, but Helena was amazing. Great location, close to the center, independent room
Old tv (although didn't used it)
Simple but clean and comfy accommodation in a fantastic location close to the cathedral. I rented the car parking space which was handy but the exit is very steep and my Grand Vitara was a very tight squeeze but for 12 euros in a city centre, no complaints. The owner is lovely but is does help if you have some Spanish. I would recommend Zaragoza as a place to visit as it is beautiful.
The only fault was the wall mounted TV was old fashioned a had dropped over time. Very painful when you walk into it in the dark. My fault I guess for being 6ft tall!
Located in Zaragoza (Barrio de Jesús), Hostal Cumbre is within a 15-minute walk of Plaza del Pilar and Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar. Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 439 reviews
Things to Know
- Near city centre
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hostal Cumbre
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo del Puerto Fluvial de Caesaraugusta 0.5 km
- La Lonja de Zaragoza 0.6 km
- Goya Monument 0.6 km
- Museo del Foro de Caesaraugusta 0.6 km
- Cathedral of the Savior 0.6 km
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar 0.7 km