Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Plus the location was perfect"||(in 105 reviews)|
|"Excellent location in the amazing hutongs."||(in 150 reviews)|
|"Very friendly staff, perfect location."||(in 105 reviews)|
|"The bathroom has no shower place/cabin."||(in 36 reviews)|
|"The breakfast is very poor!"||(in 51 reviews)|
|"sometimes there was no hot water."||(in 27 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location, location, location
- Extremely cheap price for dorm living (and good prices for the regular rooms) right in the heart of Qianmen. Two minutes from the main walking street in Qianmen (with some western-style food as long as sort of a Disney version of Hutong life), a short walk to Qianmen subway, walkable to everything in and around Tian'anmen Square, not too far from the Temple of Heaven. - Really cool looking lobby areas. - Comfy bar with cheap Tsingtao, wifi, charging outlets. Didn't eat the food but it looked ok. Good place to unwind after a long, hot day in Beijing. - Really friendly staff though some had zero English and others were a bit limited.
- The dorm room was pretty bare bones. Nice aircon but it was strangely in the little sitting room rather than the sleeping area so had to really work to keep things cool. - Shared bathrooms were typical Chinese squat toilets. If you're not used to these and have trouble using them, you should find your way to some of the coffee shops on Qianmen Street that have western-style toilets. - Not much at all in the way of housekeeping once you're checked in. - The actual hutong the hotel is on is somewhat seedy - some weird sex shops and brothels along there. Didn't seem dangerous, really, but I'm not sure I'd want to bring a family down a street like that regularly.
A stay at Beijing Hyde Courtyard Hotel places you in the heart of Beijing, a 1-minute drive from Dashilan Street and 11 minutes from Temple of Heaven. Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 831 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Beijing Hyde Hotel
Where is Beijing Hyde Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Beijing Hyde Hotel?
Does Beijing Hyde Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Beijing Hyde Hotel offer free parking?
Does Beijing Hyde Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Beijing Hyde Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Beijing Hyde Hotel?
Does Beijing Hyde Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Beijing Hyde Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mausoleum of Mao Zedong 1.3 km
- Great Hall of the People 1.4 km
- National Museum of China 1.7 km
- Tiananmen 1.9 km
- Fayuan Temple 2 km
- Temple of Heaven 2.1 km