Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.0 km|
|Nearest Airport||Beijing Capital|
|Distance to airport||21.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location is very convenient due to the subway station
Good cleaning staff
- Mostly everything was good. I liked the Chinese tour to the decorations throughout the hotel; a lot of international hotels in Beijing don't look like they're located in China. - Reception, IT, restaurant, parking staff were all great. - The room looks slightly better than in the photos.
- Wifi internet in my room was wonky.
It was pretty basic but did the job fine! Clean rooms and the beds are comfortable. Subway station at the door so location is pretty good! Didn’t eat in the hotel.
There wasn’t a lounge area in the lobby - only a stiff cafe of sorts. Also very busy when the theatre is on.
A stay at Poly Plaza Hotel places you in the heart of Beijing, within a 5-minute drive of Wangfujing Street and Yonghe Temple. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.
based on 1,245 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Good accessibility by car
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Poly Plaza Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Yonghe Temple 1.9 km
- The Imperial College 2 km
- Temple of Confucius 2 km
- Beijing Ancient Observatory 2.9 km
- Jingshan Park 2.9 km
- Forbidden City 3.4 km
|Beijing Nanyuan||17.1 km|
|Beijing Capital||21 km|
|Luanping Erdaogoumen||122.1 km|