Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Belek
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 64% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 519||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 426||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Belek hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Belek hotel
- Looking for a beach resort? Beach resorts are near innumerable in Belek with options ranging from the luxurious Papillon Belvil Holiday Village to the still luxurious, but slightly less so, Zeynep Hotel. 5-star resorts simply are the standard option for visitors to Belek.
- Stone Aqua Park is a popular attraction in Belek and fortunately for visitors to the city, there are also plenty of hotels located nearby like the 3-star Ceres Hotel. It is just 0.3 miles away from Stone Aqua Park and is also located close to local restaurants like Magic Cafe.
- Belek has numerous golf courses, many of which are directly attached to local hotels and resorts. For example, Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa has its own golf course along with other sport facilities like tennis. The resort even has a small putting and mini golf area for kids.
- Want a hotel that offers free transport service from Antalya Airport? 5-star hotel The Land Of Legends Kingdom offers complimentary shuttles to and from the airport, making it easy for guests who don’t want to rent a vehicle during their time in Turkey. Aside from the free shuttles, Land Of Legends also features special kids’ rooms decorated with toys and cartoons.
- Belek is one of Turkey’s famed resorts areas, especially for spas and golf. Some of the top spa hotels in the area include the ultra-deluxe Regnum Carya, which features a wide range of amenities like cottage-side pools, steam rooms and saunas, a fitness center and a lounge area with billiards tables.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Belek
Are hotels in Belek safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Belek?
What luxury hotels are in Belek?
What all-inclusive hotels are in Belek?
Are there any adults-only hotels in Belek?
Where is best to stay in Belek for families?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Belek?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Belek by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Belek hotels
Go to map