Good to know
|Distance to city centre||14.2 km|
|Nearest Airport||Ramsgate Kent Intl|
|Distance to airport||26.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The room was beautiful and comfortable and it's a short bus ride into Canterbury. The food and beer they serve is excellent.
The staff was very polite and helpful but could have been friendlier but maybe that's just England. Small complaint of a very nice accomdation.
Located in Canterbury, The Rose & Crown is within a 10-minute drive of Kent Battle of Britain Museum and Elham Valley Railway Museum. Free self parking is available onsite.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lydden Hill Race Circuit 6.8 km
- St. Lawrence Ground 12.9 km
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 13.4 km
- Canterbury Norman Castle 13.9 km
- St. Martin's Church 13.9 km
- Canterbury Christ Church University 14 km
|London Southend||54.7 km|
|London City||83.4 km|
|Saltwood Sandling||7.6 km|
|Ashford (Kent) Westenhanger||8.2 km|