Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chincoteague
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 54% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 196||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 295||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chincoteague hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chincoteague hotel
- If you want a hotel with a pool, then perhaps consider staying at the Days Inn Chincoteague Island or Island Resort. Both hotels sport swimming pools and in the case of Island Resort, immediate access to the seaside as well. Island resort is also just 0.3 miles down the road from Donald J. Leonard Park.
- Nature-enthusiasts visiting Chincoteague should consider heading over to Assateague Island National Seashore, where visitors will find wild horses and long, expansive beaches. Hotels close to Assateague Island National Seashore include the Atlantic Shores Inn and Suites which features cabin-style rooms, a pool and even a business center.
- Want to enjoy a bit of luxury during your time on Chincoteague Island? The 1848 Island Manor House is a hotel well worth considering then. The 3-star hotel is fitted with a homey decor and is situated right on Main Street in the center of town, close to local restaurants like Bill's PRIME Seafood & Steaks.
- If you are planning on visiting the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, consider staying in one of the nearby hotels and resorts like the Refuge Inn. It is just 0.5 miles away from the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, making it an easy walk or bike ride. Speaking of bikes, bike rentals are available for guests at Refuge Inn.
- Looking for a waterfront hotel? Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott is a great option to consider then. Located in the center of Chincoteague’s waterfront area, Fairfield Inn and Suites offers direct access to the water via its own private dock.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chincoteague
Are hotels in Chincoteague safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Chincoteague?
What budget hotels are in Chincoteague?
Where to stay in Chincoteague for a beachfront hotel?
Where is best to stay in Chincoteague for families?
What hotels are in the city center?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chincoteague?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chincoteague by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chincoteague hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Chincoteague hotelsShow all