Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Columbus
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 101% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 110||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 137||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Columbus hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Columbus hotel
- Columbus, GA is home to the National Infantry Museum and the National Civil War Naval Museum. To be close to these attractions, you’ll want to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus near Fort Benning Army Base. This hotel is less than a few miles from both museums and offers luxurious amenities like a pool, fitness center and complimentary breakfast.
- Although it has an Alabama address, the Courtyard by Marriott Phenix City/Riverfront Hotel is just across the bridge from Columbus. It also provides lovely views of the Chattahoochee River and the Columbus city landscape. Other amenities provided at this hotel include a fitness room, restaurant, suites and meeting rooms.
- If you’re looking for a unique place to stay, consider lodging at the Rothschild-Pound House Inn. Offering a New Orleans themed experience, it serves gourmet food and has a front porch with a swing, letting guests relax outdoors in the evening. Decorated with canopy beds, rich linens and chandelier lighting, this inn has lots of charm and ornate style.
- Located in the Metropolitan area, the Homewood Suites by Hilton on Whittlesey Blvd. is just a few miles away from the Flat Rock Park where you can fish, hike or skateboard. It is also within walking distance of the Columbus Botanical Garden and a number of restaurants including Jason’s Deli and Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill.
- The Columbus Metropolitan Airport is about a 15-minute drive from the heart of town and about 30 minutes from Fort Benning. If you have an early flight and want to ensure that you’re on time, consider staying the night at the Comfort Suites Columbus State University or the Sleep Inn on Armour Road. Both hotels are less than a mile from the airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Columbus
Are hotels in Columbus safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are closest to the Coca Cola Science Center?
What are some budget-friendly hotels in Columbus?
What hotels in Columbus offer complimentary breakfast?
What hotels are closest to the Columbus Riverwalk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Columbus?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Columbus by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Columbus hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Columbus hotelsShow all