Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ernakulam
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 83% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 65||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 46||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ernakulam hotel
- The Mattancherry Palace is one of Ernakulam‘s most popular sites, as the palace built by the Portuguese settlers is a good example of Ernakulam‘s colourful history. For those looking at a location nearby, the Xandari Harbour Fort Kochi is only a 15-minute walk away. Also in the area is the old Jewish quarter with impressive architecture and synagogues.
- For those looking to stay close to Cherai Beach along the spit, surrounded by water, The Cherai Beach Resorts are a good option, just across the road from the beach. The resorts are also a 1-minute drive from the Cherai Beach Road bridge to bring you back to the mainland.
- Another popular site is the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, a European-style Catholic Church. Located in the Fort Kochi area, the Basilica is also close to a number of other attractions including the Mahatma Gandhi Beach and Vasco Da Gama Square. If you are looking to stay in the area, the Niyati Boutique Stay is a good option, only a 5-minute walk away from the Basilica.
- If you enjoy staying near scenic parks, then the Hill Palace Museum complex is a good place to visit with its interesting architecture, parks and an archeological museum. The NM Royale County in the Thiruvankulam area is good option for visitors, located only a 5-minute drive away.
- For those looking to stay in the Thevara area, the Keys Select Hotel is in a good location, only a 1-minute walk away from the popular Kerala Folklore Museum, where you can learn more about Emakulam culture. You will also be within 5 minutes of the Alexander Parambithara Bridge, connecting you to Willingdon Island and providing vistas across the harbour.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ernakulam
Are hotels in Ernakulam safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Ernakulam are close to the ferry?
What hotels in Ernakulam provide a luxurious 5-star accommodation?
What hotels in Ernakulam are good for those on a budget?
What hotels in Ernakulam provide access to an airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ernakulam?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ernakulam by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ernakulam hotels
Go to map