Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Falmouth
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||C$ 140|
|Average price (weekend night):||C$ 216|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Falmouth cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Falmouth hotel
- To be at the heart of the action, look for hotels in Falmouth on Main Street. The 2-star Falmouth Inn is close to the shops and restaurants and offers guests comfortable rooms as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool. Another hotel on Main Street, in the center of Falmouth, is the 2-star Town & Beach Motel, which allows children under 12 years old to stay for free and offers free morning coffee and parking.
- Do you want hotels in Falmouth on the beach? Sea Crest Beach Hotel offers 3-star accommodation on Old Silver Beach, 6.5 miles from the center of Falmouth. The nautically themed hotel has a gym, both an indoor and an outdoor saltwater pool with a poolside bar, plus a hot tub and a private beach.
- If you are looking for budget accommodation in Falmouth, head to the east of the town center. Admiralty Inn and Suites offers 2-star accommodation set off Cape Cod's Teaticket Highway. There is both an indoor heated pool, an outdoor pool in a courtyard, as well as a picnic area with a barbecue grill.
- If you are looking for hotels in Falmouth with indoor pool, stay at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth. This 3-star hotel is a mile from the center of town and offers guests an indoor saltwater pool, along with a fitness center, a steak and seafood restaurant and a video game arcade.
- If you are bringing the children on vacation, then you need to look for family friendly hotels in Falmouth. 3-star Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging allows children under 17 years old stay for free and has a kids’ pool as well as a heated outdoor pool. Guests can use the rowboats and paddleboats and access a private beach on a saltwater cove.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Falmouth
How much does a hotel cost in Falmouth?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Falmouth for as cheap as C$ 98 in the last 3 days. The average price is C$ 224.
Are there any hotels in Falmouth near the ferry?
Innseason Resorts Harborwalk is a 2-star situated at Falmouth Inner Harbor. Just three minutes' walk from the Island Queen Ferry terminal, the hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool, along with a sundeck and a pool table.
Where are the best hotels in downtown Falmouth?
Set in a colonial-style home, the Inn on the Square is a 3-star hotel in downtown and only a three-minute walk from Falmouth Museums on the Green. There is an indoor pool and hot tub, a private courtyard and a garden patio.
Are there any hotels near Nobska Lighthouse?
The 19th Century A Beach Breeze Inn is 3 miles from the lighthouse and a short walk from the beach. The rooms offer beach views, plus there is a pool, and an outdoor patio area with a barbecue grill. There is also a front porch with rocking chairs.
Are there any boutique hotels in Falmouth?
The Coonamessett is a 3-star hotel set next to Jones Pond. The quaint inn is a short walk from the center of Falmouth and only a mile from the walking trails of Beebe Woods. There is a restaurant that specializes in New England cuisine, as well as a garden. The hotel offers complimentary use of beach bags, chairs and towels.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.