Hamilton Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hamilton Island
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 95% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 362||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 377||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Hamilton Island hotel
- If you want to relax at the beach, choose hotels close to Catseye Beach on the eastern side of the island. The Beach Club is a posh choice and for adults only. It has its own private beach alongside a pool, bar and complimentary breakfast, all set within beautiful views of the Great Barrier Reef. Hamilton Island Holiday Homes is a family-friendly alternative which also operates two pools, babysitting services and a Kids’ Club at a surcharge.
- If you are more interested in the Hamilton Marina, the Palm Bungalows are only 6 minutes away on foot and offer snug rooms with balconies, a swimming pool and access to a tennis court. Whitsunday Breakaway Holiday Apartments are equally attractive, and the hotel can also serve as the perfect wedding or honeymoon location.
- If you want to play golf during your holidays, Whitsunday Holiday Apartments are only a 7-minute drive from the Hamilton Golf Driving Range where you can work on your handicap. The apartments come with a swimming pool, family rooms and stunning views of the Coral Sea. The Reef View Hotel is also only a 7-minute drive from the range and features a wellness area and a bar.
- If you want to stay further north of the island at the western side of the Hamilton Island Reef, check out the Qualia Resort. The Resort comes with a pool, spa facilities and an on-site restaurant.
- The Hamilton Island Holiday Homes are conveniently located next to the Great Barrier Reef Airport, in case you need to catch an early flight. The apartments come with everything you need for a convenient stay, and, a one minute’s walk from the airport, they couldn’t be any closer. While you wait for your flight, you can relax in spacious rooms with stunning views of Hamilton Island – and you are only mere minutes by car away from the other side of the island and Catseye Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hamilton Island
Are hotels in Hamilton Island safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels with business facilities on Hamilton Island?
Which hotels include BBQ facilities?
Which apartment or hotel is for families?
Are there hotels with a free airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hamilton Island?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hamilton Island by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hamilton Island hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map