Hood River hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hood River
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 230||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 302||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hood River hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Hood River hotel
- For the outdoor enthusiasts, Hood River is certainly a good place to base yourself to take advantage of the outdoor activities that the area has to offer. The 2-star Westcliff Lodge, a hotel that is set within a 5-acre garden on the banks of the Columbia River, will organize activities such as windsurfing, hiking, cycling and, in the winter months, skiing.
- If you would like to stay on the edge of the Columbia River, upon which the town of Hood River is located, a good option is the 3-star Best Western Plus Hood River Inn. This hotel is located adjacent to the Marina Boat Basin and provides easy access to the walking trails that run along the banks of the river. Some of the rooms have balconies with views of the Columbia River – a perfect place to relax and watch the river run by.
- Visitors who want to pamper themselves while in Hood River could consider staying at the 3-star boutique Columbia Gorge Hotel & Spa, which has rooms with both river and garden views. Just 1.6 miles from the center of Hood River this hotel, which is nestled in the trees on the banks of the Columbia River, has a spa and wellness center where you can book spa treatments of all kinds.
- If you would prefer to stay in downtown Hood River, think about booking into the historical Hood River Hotel. This 3-star hotel, which has something of a European air about it, is situated within walking distance (874 yards) of the town center where you can see the history of the town in the beautifully preserved buildings and soak up some of the culture in the art galleries. There are also restaurants and bars in downtown Hood River where you can sample some of the wine or beer brewed in the region.
- For the wine connoisseurs, there are a number of wineries and wine-tasting spots in Hood River. If you stay at the 2-star Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hood River, you will be 1.24 miles away from the Viento Vineyard where there is a tasting room to sample the wines produced there. You will also be within 1.86 miles of the Cathedral Ridge Winery and 1.36 miles of the Cascade Cliffs Winery and Tasting Rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hood River
Are hotels in Hood River safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Hood River?
Which hotels in Hood River, OR have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Hood River, OR have family rooms?
Which hotels in Hood River, OR provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Hood River, OR have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hood River?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hood River by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hood River hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Hood River hotelsShow all