Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kiama
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 73% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 142||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 204||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kiama hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Kiama hotel
- Kiama Harbour is one of the many relaxing and scenic places in Kiama. It is centrally located, so it is a good area if you want to be near the main attractions. The harbour is a perfect place for buying fresh fish, seeing stingrays and pelicans or enjoying a stroll. Grand Hotel Kiama is a 3-star hotel in the centre that is only a 7-minute walk from the Kiama Harbour and 10 minutes from the beach.
- If your main reason for visiting Kiama is to see the Kiama Blowhole, pick Grand Studios Kiama, a 4-star motel with a restaurant only 15 minutes from the Big Blowhole. The Kiama Blowhole is the largest in the world and can spray water up to 25 metres. On the way to the blowhole, there is also an active lighthouse, referred to as Kiama Light, that was built in 1887.
- During your stay in Kiama, take a swim in one of the rock pools. You can find the Continental Pool, also known as Olympic Pool, at the north end of Black Beach Reserve and 10 minutes from the harbour. Bellevue Accommodation is a 4-star boutique option within a 5-minute walk from the pool.
- Are you looking for a good spot to practice surfing? Head to Kiama Surf Beach in the centre, the favourite surfing spot in Kiama. Surf Beach Holiday Park is a 4-star accommodation only a few steps from the beach and 15 minutes from the harbour.
- If you are travelling to Kiama with children, consider Motel 617, which is located in the middle of Kiama and near the beach. If you prefer something closer to the main attractions, Kiama Cove Boutique Motel is only a few steps from the Surf Beach and is within a 10-minute walk to the lighthouse and a 3-minute walk to Kiama Station. It is also near Coronation Park, which features a large playground.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kiama
Are hotels in Kiama safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good hotels in Kiama near Pilots Cottage Museum?
Which hotel in Kiama is close to Bombo Beach?
Which hotels in Kiama are near Little Blowhole?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kiama?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kiama by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kiama hotels
Go to map