Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Friendly staff and very clean."||(in 75 reviews)|
|"The location was perfect!"||(in 54 reviews)|
|"Room was very clean and spacious."||(in 75 reviews)|
|"Room smelled of mold."||(in 58 reviews)|
|"The room didn’t match the pictures."||(in 55 reviews)|
|"Bathroom really small in room."||(in 22 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Good deal on the water
Location, include breakfast, beds were better then expected
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!
Upon check in, I was upgraded to a small suite just a few steps from the oceanfront! The staff and the suite were exemplary for what I was seeking, peace and quiet! I have stayed here on many occasions and even without the upgrade, this remains my favorite spot to unwind!
An Okay Stay For a Fishing Trip
- front desk staff was very friendly and helpful - cleaning staff kept room neat and tidy - room was essentially clean and comfortable for the most part - even though my room was on the roadside there was no appreciable outside noise to interrupt sleep - the breakfast was present for early risers like myself and contained a variety of items including eggs and sausage
- the room had a very small bathroom with the wash basin actually in the main room - the bathroom door did not close well when there was a bathroom mat on the floor - there was an overpowering odor most probably from using too much cleaning solution the first night's stay - there was no listing of the TV stations - no dirty laundry bags were supplied - the room was adequate for my one person occupancy but could stand upgrading and expansion to accommodate more than one person even though there were two double beds. -
Perfect for last Minute
We travel regularly to obx, wanted a quick weekend get away but was cautious on planning due to weather, booked it on Thursday for Saturday due to our normal hotels not having ocean view available. For the price it wasn't bad at all, pool was nice and clean, rooms were on par for the price, breakfast buffet was regular items but clean and tasteful. Parking was awesome as well.
Lack of elevators
The hotel is right on the water and the staff was very nice. The free breakfast had a good variety.
The parking spots are pretty tiny for the most part, and the rooms are older and not very luxurious in appearance. It was a serviceable room though, and the great staff would make me feel alright about staying here again.
100 Percent Smoke Free Hotel Deposit required between Memorial Day Friday and Labor Day Sunday - 1st night room and tax Free Hi Speed Wireless Internet All guests must be 21 years of age to register and occupy a room at this property unless this is a Family Unit Expanded hot continental breakfast featuring waffles, cheese omelets, cereals, fruit, yogurt and more Afternoon refreshments from 3 to 5 pm A mile from the Wright Brothers Memorial Only 30 minutes to Manteo and the Lost Colony Free YMCA passes for guest use during your stay Fishing Pier is.5 miles away Charter Boat fishing is 30 minutes away Larger suites with full kitchens available for extended stays
based on 634 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner
Does Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner?
Does Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner offer free parking?
Does Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner?
Does Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner have a pool?
Reviews about Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kill Devil Hills-Mariner
Most Popular Landmarks
- Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf 0.7 km
- Avalon Fishing Pier 1.2 km
- Wright Brothers National Memorial 2.3 km
- Paradise Fun Park 2.5 km
- Nags Head Woods Ecological Preserve 5.1 km