Port Angeles hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port Angeles
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 59% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 204||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 230||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Port Angeles hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Port Angeles hotel
- Looking to save money on your accommodation during your stay in Port Angeles? There are several budget hotels in Port Angeles that can suit travelers looking to cut costs, including the Lord Carlton Country Manor House, the Sequim Bay Lodge, the Sequim West Inn and the Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles.
- If you’re one of the many travelers coming to Port Angeles to check out Olympic National Park, you may want to book a hotel in the nearby area. The Maitland Manor Bed & Breakfast and the Days Inn by Wyndham Port Angeles both put you just a short drive away from the park’s visitor center.
- Heading to Port Angeles with your family or friends? Booking the right hotel is essential to ensuring that everyone in your party is comfortably accommodated. Hotels in the Port Angeles area that can accommodate groups include the Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles, the Uptown Inn and the Sequim Bay Lodge.
- For travelers who are looking for upscale accommodation in Port Angeles, there is a single four-star accommodation option in the area that offers upmarket amenities and luxurious rooms. The Sea Cliff Gardens Bed & Breakfast offers guests a long list of high-class amenities, including bicycle rental, laundry services, fireplaces and picturesque views.
- If you’re an active traveler who would prefer not to miss any workouts during your time in Port Angeles, it could be a good option to book a hotel in the area that offers guests access to an onsite fitness center. Hotels with fitness centers in Port Angeles include the Olympic Lodge and the Red Lion Inn & Suites Sequim.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port Angeles
Are hotels in Port Angeles safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Do any hotels in Port Angeles have an onsite business center?
Are there any seafront hotels in Port Angeles?
Which hotels in Port Angeles have onsite restaurants?
Where should I book a hotel to be close to nightlife?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port Angeles?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port Angeles by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port Angeles hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Port Angeles hotelsShow all