Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Towels are too small, matrasses are not comfortable, it was cold in the room
- Nice price. If not the bed, I would have said it was a good value for money. - There're one bathroom for every 2-3 rooms. We didn't have any neighbours, so the bathroom was fully ours.
- The bed was terrible, with come sort of a uneven wire-mesh on top of the mattress. I could'n sleep the whole night. I'm a frequent traveller, but this was the first time I've experienced such a bad bed! - Strange unpleasant smell of an old house, though the building is new. I couldn't get rid of it the whole next day, it just sticked to my belongings. - You have a microwave, tea kettle and a small fridge in a common area (one for every 2-3 rooms). But we had just one plate, and no tea cups or cutlery. We were able to ask for a knife to cut some cheese in the morning though.
based on 236 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Guest House Zavolzhye
Most Popular Landmarks
- Church of the Resurrection on Debra 2.4 km
- Nature Museum of Kostroma Region 3 km
- Fire Tower 3.3 km
- Ipatiev Monastery 4.7 km
- Museum of Wooden Architecture 4.9 km
- Malyshev House Museum 5.2 km