Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Staff were lovely!! Had a lovely BBQ and stunning views from the terrace
All the locks on the bathroom were a bit dodgy
+ We were allowed to stay in the common room a week later while we had to wait for our night bus. Which was very nice and extremely helpful for us. + The staff gives a lot of advice regarding touristy places. + The common rooms are chill + Close to bus terminal
- Noise. The people who work/live there made a lot of noise on a Sunday night and when we confronted them the answer at 00:30 hour was: "just another hour more". - Noise regarding the doorbell. They don't give keys for the front door and because the staff was partying they did not hear the doorbell, which rang for at least 10 times in the middle of the night and the bell is really loud! - Not to clean. - The beds are not great - You had too pay a fee for towels and deposit for your room key.
Aji Verde Hostel is centrally located in La Serena, a 3-minute walk from La Serena Archaeological Museum and 15 minutes by foot from Kokoro No Niwa Japanese Garden. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 427 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Great reception
- Friendly atmosphere
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- San Agustin Church 191 m
- La Recova Market 202 m
- La Serena Archaeological Museum 261 m
- Casa de La Providencia Chapel and Convent 370 m
- San Francisco Church 0.6 km
- La Serena Cathedral 0.6 km
|La Serena La Florida||4.5 km|