Good to know
|Value for money||8.7|
|Distance to city centre||2.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
An old stone mansion, beautifully renovated, a true inn (with only 10 suites), on the shores of Lake George. Hard to beat.
The views and the architecture of the Inn.
· Stayed in the Howe Suite. It didn't meet expectations. The air conditioner had black mold on the vents. I opened where the filter is located and there was so much dust/lint. The faucet handle in bathroom was broken. Went to get into bed and it seems like the sheets were not changed. There were dark stains on sheets as well as some type of grit in sheets. The curtains in the room do not close. So you have a street light shining in your room. I alerted Joann the following morning. They changed all the bedding as well as put in a new air conditioner. So I thought I would draw the curtains that are attached above the bed. The dust was incredible. The previous night I stayed in the Erlowest suite and it was Perfect. This room needs a deep cleaning. I will say the views and staff are 5 star. I had a brief amount of time in LG and didn't anticipate having to deal with a poor maintenance housekeeping issue. This clouded my stay, as well as made me feel uncomfortable pointing this out. It should not be up to a customer to point out these issues. If it were only 1 or 2 issues wouldn't have bothered me. However there was a lot going on in this suite. I would recommend any room but this suite. Like I stated before, our previous room was spectacular.
Great location on the lake ! Easy to launch kayaks !
Beautiful location, very romantic setting. Rooms had Complimentary Prosecco, cookies and chocolates. At night there was a fire outside and blankets available. Staff in restaurant was fantastic. Very close to town. Beautiful lake view from outdoor decks. Excellent food including outstanding breakfast.
When we were escorted upstairs by a gentleman he did not offer to assist with luggage from either of us. It is mainly a wedding and event property so the pool was right next to the outdoor ceremony, the dinner outside was next to the noise from the reception and outdoor breakfast was also next to the event. There was seating indoors which would have been more secluded but there were no views of water.
The views are beautiful.
Snooty chef. Asked for an extra egg at breakfast and was told it would be 20 dollars more. TV speakers were blown in room. Boat slip situation is chaos.
With a stay at The Inn at Erlowest in Lake George, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Fort William Henry and 5 minutes from Lake George Dog Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 75 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about The Inn at Erlowest
Most Popular Landmarks
- Adirondack Winery 2.8 km
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum 2.9 km
- Lake George Shoreline Cruises 3 km
- Parasailing Adventures 3 km
- Lake George Steamboat Company 3.2 km
- Lake George 3.2 km
|Albany Intl||78.2 km|
|Fort Edward||21.9 km|
|Whitehall, New York||26.4 km|