Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Marysville
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 6% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 238||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 306||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Marysville hotel
- Ebey Waterfront Park is a favorite recreational spot in Marysville for locals and tourists alike; the park has a playground, bike/walking trails, and a boat ramp. Village Inn & Suites is located just a five-minute walk from the park, on Beach Avenue near Interstate 5. All rooms include TVs, desks, and kitchenettes, while suites also have Jacuzzi tubs and breakfast tables.
- Village Inn & Suites is only about 1.5 miles from Jennings Memorial Park, another favorite park in downtown Marysville with picnic areas, a playground, wooded areas, and walking trails. The Marysville Historical Society, a small museum with exhibits about Marysville’s history, is located right next to the park, so many travelers like to check out the museum and the park in the same trip.
- For the foodies, Fanny’s Restaurant is highly ranked on Google for its homestyle meals, friendly service, and quality “comfort food.” The restaurant is located on Cedar Avenue downtown, near several other restaurants and cafes. The Quality Inn Tulalip is about half a mile away from the restaurant and offers basic, affordable rooms.
- Shoppers will love the Seattle Premium Outlets, a popular outlet mall that, despite its name, is actually located in northern Marysville just off of I-5. The mall includes outlet shops from popular brands like Nike, The North Face, Disney Outlet, OshKosh B’Gosh, and many more. The closest hotel is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, which is to the south of the mall, just a five-minute drive down I-5.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Marysville near the Arlington Municipal Airport, look for accommodation towards the north end of town. Home2 Suites Marysville on 116th Street is located just six miles from the airport, an easy drive up I-5.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Marysville
Are hotels in Marysville safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Seattle Premium Outlets?
Are there hotels in Marysville with free parking?
What are some good family hotels in Marysville?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Marysville?
Which neighborhoods are close to downtown?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Marysville?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Marysville by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Marysville hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Marysville hotelsShow all