Good to know
|Distance to city centre||14.5 km|
|"The breakfast is really good."||(in 45 reviews)|
|"Ibis hotels has always been impressive."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"The hotel has a good location."||(in 50 reviews)|
|"Shower door was broken-difficult to open/close doors."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed is very comfortable||in 38 reviews|
|breakfast is really||in 60 reviews|
|coffee in the lobby||in 12 reviews|
|desk staff||in 44 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 46 reviews|
|hot water||in 6 reviews|
|hotel was its location||in 48 reviews|
|mexico city||in 4 reviews|
|near the metro||in 11 reviews|
|perfect location||in 86 reviews|
|price was good||in 9 reviews|
|restaurants and bars||in 20 reviews|
|shower door||in 25 reviews|
|small room||in 64 reviews|
|soap dispenser||in 3 reviews|
|value for money||in 11 reviews|
|zona rosa||in 5 reviews|
Good location. It was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly.
Really helpful staff. Very clean stylish rooms. Terrific breakfast. Fantastic central location close to the Metro. Easy to orientate around the CBD. It was just a really cool vibe.
Confort of the bed, hotel is new and with a nice design
The bathroom is small and the shower leaks through it
The size of the room was okay and the location was great.
The breakfast was not the better. I have tried better ones in others Ibis hotels. Also, the bed wasn´t the most confortable.
1. PRICE ! 2. LOCATION ! 3. GREAT BREAKFAST!!!! (AND THE EMPLOYEE AT THE CHARGE) 4. TIME OF THE CHECK OUT 12:00PM!!! (LOVE IT) 5. RECEPTION AND EMPLOYEES 6. STYLE OF THE HOTEL 7. COFFEE AND WATHER DISPENSER EVERYTIME 8. CLEANES OF THE ROOM 9. FACILITY OF COMPUTERS
1. THE TOWELS AT THE SHOWER ARE VERY DRY, IT FEELS THAT THEY SCRATCH 2. THERE WAS ONLY ONE SOAP AT THE SHOWER 3. THERES NO TOWEL FOR THE ZINK OR MAYBE IT WAS ONLY ONE SMALL TOWEL, BUT PEOPLE NEEDS 2, ONE FOR THE FLOOR AFTER THE SHOWER AND ANOTHER PAIR FOR THE ZINK (LIKE WHEN YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH, CLEAN THE FACE...)
The ibis Styles Mexico Zona Rosa is located in the vibrant Zona Rosa, just 25 minutes from Mexico City International Airport and Insurgentes subway station, 2 blocks from Paseo de la Reforma and the Angel of Independence monument. Surrounded by museums, s hopping centers, restaurants, bars and businesses, it features 79 modern, soundproofed rooms equipped with air conditioning. Restaurant, bar with 24/7 snack service and access for guests with reduced mobility. Continental breakfast and Internet included.
based on 3,913 reviews
Things to Know
- Nice building
- Stylish hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ibis Styles Mexico Zona Rosa
Most Popular Landmarks
- El Ángel de la Independencia 0.5 km
- Museo de Arte Moderno 1.8 km
- Museo Tamayo de Arte Contemporáneo 1.8 km
- Castillo de Chapultepec 2 km
- Museo Memoria y Tolerancia 2.2 km
- Alameda Central 2.3 km
|Mexico City Benito Juarez||9.6 km|
|Mexico City Toluca Intl||43.4 km|