Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Nearest Airport||New York All airports|
|Distance to airport||0.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 39 reviews|
|close to penn station||in 14 reviews|
|empire state building||in 23 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 94 reviews|
|fridge or microwave||in 21 reviews|
|great location||in 337 reviews|
|new york||in 23 reviews|
|room was small||in 179 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 295 reviews|
|times square central||in 32 reviews|
|view room||in 52 reviews|
|water pressure||in 33 reviews|
|woke me up numerous||in 6 reviews|
Our room was clean everyday with new towels
In the amenities it mentioned laundry service but there is no laundry room inside the hotel, youâ€™ll have to walk out of the hotel. No microwave inside the room and also no community microwave.
* Location was great, walking or by subway Times Square and other touristic attractions were easy to get to. * The employees of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. * The beds were clean and comfortable to sleep on. * Room had good airconditioning. * Room also had good coffee- and tea machine. Especially the coffee was of good quality. For the tea you needed to make coffee, but without putting a coffee capsule in. The first cup of tea after coffee began with brown water, so you needed to switch cups quickly so that it was not added to the teacup. This was doable, not a problem for us.
* The remote control of the television on the room did not work well, or we did not understand it. It was a generic remote control, not the one with the brand of the tv on it (LG). * Hotel prices in New York are not cheap, this one included, but this is not the hotel to blame. * The view from the window on the 25th floor was "industrial", not typically nice, but not a problem for us.
Didn’t look at all like pictures advertised. Stairs outside led to area where they are currently storing laundry and garbage. Ad said breakfast included it wasn’t. Parking was suppose to be per add 33 a day. We were charged 45. No cold water at all in rooms. Vending machines out on 4th floor. Overall a huge disappoint for my kids first trip to NYC. I was willing to pay a little extra for the overall savings on breakfast and parking but that obviously was false advertisement.
I wish that the rooms were cleaned faster and earlier check in was available.
Location very central
Room size was too small
Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave. Chelsea provides guests with a quality location that is in Chelsea and the Flatiron area, making it easy to reach many of the sites that they want to see, without being in an area of the city that is too busy. The property has more than a great location. It also has quality rooms and facilities for the guests to enjoy.
Both guestrooms and suites are available at the property. Some of the types of amenities that are found in the rooms include heating and AC, an iron and ironing board, private bathroom, separate hanging closet, hairdryer, coffeemaker, work desk with a lamp, flat-screen television, and blackout shades. A pillow menu is available, as well. Wired and wireless Internet is available in the rooms for free.
When staying at this hotel, guests will have access to an on-site business center, which is open around the clock. The site also has a complimentary fitness center, which as free weights, a treadmill, elliptical trainer, and a stationary bike. It is available around the clock with key access. Other benefits of the hotel include the concierge services, doorman, baggage hold, and refrigerator rentals.
Guests of the hotel will be only a short distance from places to visit like the Flatiron Building, the Empire State Building, Chelsea Market, Macy’s, Times Square, and more. Some local dining and drinking options include The Flatiron Room, Hill Country Barbecue Market, The Breslin, The NoMad Restaurant, and The Smith.
based on 3,030 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea
Most Popular Landmarks
- Empire State Building 0.7 km
- High Line 1.1 km
- Bryant Park 1.2 km
- New York Public Library 1.2 km
- Grand Central Terminal 1.5 km
- Times Square 1.7 km
About the Neighbourhood
Chelsea is known for: art galleries, shopping, LGBTMore
New York Travel Guide
Learn about New York on KAYAK
|New York LaGuardia||10.6 km|
|New York - Penn Station||0.6 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||7.2 km|