Ocean City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ocean City
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 241||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 307||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ocean City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ocean City hotel
- The best area for tourists to visit in Ocean City is the Boardwalk. Here you will find various attractions, including the historic Gillian's Wonderland Pier with 31 rides like the giant Ferris wheel, the OC Waterpark, which features slides and a lazy river, plus you can take in a performance at the Ocean City Music Pier. Watson's Regency Suites is a few blocks away from the Boardwalk.
- For hotels in Ocean City with great views, head to the waterfront. On the Boardwalk, Beach Club Hotel overlooks the ocean and has an on-site cafe with a patio and ocean views. The Flanders Hotel offers guests views of the beachfront and has a rooftop pool.
- For the best shopping in Ocean City, visit the downtown area. Situated between the beach and bay on Asbury Avenue, the downtown Ocean City shopping district is home to over 100 stores and cafes. From gift shops, surf gear and artwork, you can find the perfect vacation memento to take home. Stay at Oceanfront Motel, a mile from Asbury Avenue.
- If you want to discover more about Ocean City, visit the Historic District. Located around Wesley Avenue, this residential area is home to a wealth of Victorian homes. Ocean City Mansion, a grand mansion that dates back to 1896, offers guests a chance to step back in time, just under 2 miles away.
- For hotels in Ocean City that are near some good restaurants, you will want to stay near the Boardwalk, like at Harris House Motel or Beach Club Suites. Visit Hula Restaurant and Sauce Co. for casual dining, Hawaiian food and sauces. Nearby Clancy's By the Sea serves seafood, with outdoor seating and ocean views.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ocean City
Are hotels in Ocean City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Ocean City?
Are there any hotels in Ocean City on the beach?
Where to go in Ocean City to see wildlife?
Which hotels in Ocean City have a pool?
Where are the best hotels in Ocean City to stay with children?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ocean City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ocean City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ocean City hotels
Go to map