Ocean Isle Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ocean Isle Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 55% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 219||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 301||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ocean Isle Beach hotel
- If you’re heading to Ocean Isle Beach for some fun in the sun, you may be looking for a place close to the beach. A few of the hotels in the area that are adjacent to the beachfront are The Winds Resort Beach Club, the Ocean Isle Inn and the Islander Inn.
- For thrifty travelers who are looking to save a few bucks during their vacation to Ocean Isle Beach, there are a few budget hotels available to help you cut costs. Booking a room at the Days Inn by Wyndham Shallotte or the Sleep Inn at Harbour View will get you access to some of the most affordable rates in the area.
- Looking to get some tee time in on your trip to Ocean Isle Beach? There are a few hotels in the area that can accommodate you and put you in close proximity to some of the best golfing in the area. The Sleep Inn at Harbour View and the Sea Trail Golf Resort & Convention Center both put you adjacent to the fairway for convenient playing.
- For travelers that are going to Ocean Isle Beach in a group, finding a hotel that can accommodate your entire party is an important part of making your vacation go smoothly. The Ocean Isle Inn and the The Islander Inn both offer rooms that can comfortably accommodate groups of up to four people.
- In the Ocean Isle Beach area on business? Making sure any work-related needs are accounted for is an essential part of organizing a successful trip. Hotels with business centers in Ocean Isle Beach include The Islander Inn, the Sleep Inn at Harbour View and the Days Inn by Wyndham Shallotte.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ocean Isle Beach
Are hotels in Ocean Isle Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Do any hotels in Ocean Isle Beach have a fitness center?
Which Ocean Isle Beach hotels feature an onsite restaurant?
Where should I book a hotel in Ocean Isle beach for surfing?
Are there any Ocean Isle Beach hotels that have an onsite spa?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ocean Isle Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ocean Isle Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ocean Isle Beach hotelsFree Wi-FiSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiSpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Ocean Isle Beach hotelsShow all