New Orleans hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in New Orleans
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 185||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 276||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a New Orleans hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect New Orleans hotel
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in New Orleans that is near the city’s major attractions, try looking in the neighborhoods of Marigny, which has a few more budget-friendly options, such as the Olde Town Inn.
- If you’re looking for pet-friendly accommodations in the heart of the city, you will find more choices in the French Quarter, like the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel.
- Business travelers who need accommodation near the airport can try neighborhoods that border Louis Armstrong International Airport. You’ll find the Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport Hotel in Westgate or the Days Inn New Orleans Airport in South Kenner.
- The Warehouse District is convenient if you want to stay close to the Convention Center. The Omni Riverfront Hotel is a great hotel nearby.
- For those looking to stay near the cruise port, the Hilton New Orleans Riverside is a good option right on the waterfront.
- In town for an event and looking for hotels near the Superdome? The Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome in the Central Business District provides one of the closest options.
- Antique lovers and history buffs will find plenty of choice in the Garden District, but for those who want to stay right in the middle of the action, there’s the Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter on Bourbon Street. Budget-friendly options such as Place d'Armes Hotel can be found just a short walk away.
- If you’re at one of the hotels on St Charles Avenue, like the Best Western Plus St. Charles Inn, then it’s only a short walk to the RTA bus Magazine Street line, which runs from downtown to uptown and is a cost-effective way to see all the attractions along the way.
FAQs when booking a hotel in New Orleans
Are hotels in New Orleans safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in New Orleans?
What are the best hotels near New Orleans Morial Convention Center?
How much does a hotel cost in New Orleans?
What are good family hotels in New Orleans?
How to find a good hotel near Canal Street?
Are there hotels in New Orleans with free parking?
How to find a quiet and relaxing hotel in New Orleans?
How much is a hotel in New Orleans for tonight?
How much is a hotel in New Orleans for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in New Orleans?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in New Orleans by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best New Orleans hotels
Go to map
Most recommended New Orleans hotelsShow all
Hotels near Canal StreetShow all
What New Orleans hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Hampton Inn New Orleans-St. Charles Ave./Garden District, LA
Riverside C$ 354+