Find cheap flights to New Orleans
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 404||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 243||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to New Orleans
- Looking for cheap airfare to New Orleans? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to New Orleans for the following prices or less: From Montreal C$ 352, from Vancouver C$ 382, from Toronto C$ 427
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to New Orleans is January.
- If you’re interested in direct flights to New Orleans, there are several airlines that you can choose to book with. While Delta Airlines is known for providing travelers with above average legroom, United Airlines and Air Canada offer many amenities, such as free checked baggage and meals.
- For those that are travelling with small children, make sure to take note of the nursing and changing areas that are located throughout each concourse of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. These rooms are equipped with change tables, power outlets and comfortable seats, making them a calm and quiet place to tend to kids.
- To store some of your luggage or personal items after your flight to New Orleans has landed, stop by the Luggage Store desk located near baggage claims 5 and 6 of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. This desk charges per hour and can hold as many items as you would like.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your time in New Orleans? Browse through the many different stores in Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. There are several duty-free shops that offer items such as liquor, cosmetics, electronics and clothing, as well as smaller boutiques that sell local goods and souvenirs.
- If you need to quickly charge your mobile device, drop by one of the Mobile Qube kiosks located in Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. You can either purchase or rent a portable charger from these kiosks, allowing you to recharge your phone’s battery at any spot in the airport.
FAQs - booking New Orleans flights
How long is the flight to New Orleans?
What is the cheapest flight to New Orleans?
How far is New Orleans Airport from central New Orleans?
What is the name of New Orleans’s airport?
What hotels are near Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to downtown New Orleans?
Are there designated smoking areas in Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport?
Are there pet relief areas in Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to New Orleans Louis Armstrong
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap New Orleans Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap New Orleans Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to New Orleans
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.