Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|coffee making facilities||in 14 reviews|
|double bed||in 23 reviews|
|excellent hotel||in 124 reviews|
|facilities in room||in 93 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 85 reviews|
|great location||in 151 reviews|
|hotel restaurant||in 48 reviews|
|lift was not working||in 4 reviews|
|little bit||in 28 reviews|
|neuschwanstein castle||in 38 reviews|
|park the car||in 21 reviews|
|room had an amazing||in 96 reviews|
|room with a view||in 35 reviews|
|staff very friendly||in 116 reviews|
|tea coffee making||in 7 reviews|
|tour tickets||in 50 reviews|
|view of the neuschwanstein||in 69 reviews|
This rustic hotel could not be better located. It is eight in the town between both castles, which we could see from our room. It was a dream having the little alcove in our room with a view of the castle whenever we wanted. They also offer to have tour tickets for cattle routes ready for you at tha reception , which saves you from having to get up early and standing in line. It rained when we wanted to walk up to Neuschwanstein and they lent us an umbrella for free. Lastly we needed to leave very early to drive to the airport in Frankfurt. It took only a word and the coffee was served promptly at the breakfast buffet and paper bags produce to take a sandwich for the ride as we has not time to enjoy breakfast there. It may not be the newest state of the art property, but it has the old world flair that sets a traditional Bavarian mood for your visit of this beautiful part of the world. Parking, breakfast, wifi , excellent service and great views included.
I liked everything
People at reception were very nice and welcoming. But the best is the fact that they go pic up the ticket to visit the castel, if you have made the reservation online before, so you avoid that time waiting.
It was funny the fact that the room has two doors, but it is not convenient.
Were very helpful with castle tickets! Very nice!
Beautiful old hotel with lots of character & German antiques. The staff is very friendly & accommodating. The restaurant is excellent!
I was able to buy tickets to the castle at the reception desk, very convenient and time saving
1. The busiest and noisiest location in the village! I booked the hotel a month before arriving, placing a special request for a quite room as I like to sleep with an open window and feel the fresh air. I was given a room on the first floor facing the main street, between the central ticketing office, horse carriage station and a parking ! The receptionist insisted that all the noise will stop by 9pm, but no. 2. The hotel does not have air conditioning. 3. There is an unpleasant stuffy smell in the rooms and corridors, apparently coming from old carpeting. 4. Undrinkable coffee at the hotel’s cafeteria. 5. Check-out time is until 10am, the same as the breakfast time.
When you stay at Hotel Müller Hohenschwangau in Schwangau, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Museum of the History of Wittelsbach and 5 minutes by foot from Hohenschwangau Castle. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,251 reviews
Things to Know
- Accessible parking
- Professional service
- Great reception
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Müller Hohenschwangau
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hohenschwangau Castle 164 m
- Neuschwanstein Castle 0.9 km
- Alpsee Lake 1.4 km
- Bullachberg Castle 1.4 km
- St. Coloman Church 2.8 km
- Franziskanerkloster 3 km
|Innsbruck Kranebitten||56.1 km|
|Hopferau Weizern-hopferau||11.1 km|