Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|good breakfast||in 7 reviews|
|great location||in 7 reviews|
|hongdae area||in 2 reviews|
|jun||in 7 reviews|
|korea||in 3 reviews|
|nice location||in 18 reviews|
|nice place||in 12 reviews|
|nice staff||in 15 reviews|
|pointing directly||in 2 reviews|
|switched||in 4 reviews|
The rooms are clean, equipped with some lockers and shelves. There is bread, jam, butter and cereals for breakfast. The place is close to Hongdae and in really cosy district with bars and a park. It's close to the Hongik university metro station, which has direct connection with both Gimpo and Incheon airport.
Place is clean and while it is near hongdae, it is a good distance away so that it is not too loud at night. Staff is friendly and check in is rly fast and easy!
The double room is a little small but rly can't complain given the price!
the room is beautiful and clean.
need at least 5 min. to the subway station.
1. Staff Jun is very helpful and answers his kakaotalk promptly. He speaks and understands English so it wasn't a hassle to request or ask for help. He was also very accommodating and let us leave our luggage a few days. 2. Location The place is around 10-15 minutes away from Honggik Station exit 3. It's near convenient stores and pubs so you won't worry what to eat at any point in time. It's near a park and the shopping area of hongdae. It's situated in a quiet neighborhood so there is not much noise during the night. 3. Facilities What you see is what you get. The bed was clean and soft. The room was spacious enough for two with blower, mini fridge, and desk. Bathroom was spacious also and clean. Hot water is available. Air conditioner is also available (but you need to pay 10,000 won per day if it isn't summer)
1. Location The hostel is not that close and not that really far from the subway. However, if you are carrying big luggages or heavy bags, this might be a problem. 2. Facilities The common area is quite small so we forgo eating breakfast in the common area as the dining area was only good for 4 people. There is no lift in the hostel. We had to carry our luggage up 2 flights of stairs (although Jun helped us). The air conditioner is not freely available except during summer
quiet place to sleep well
from exit3 you passed by yeonnam central park
With a stay at Whitetail Backpacker and Hostel - Hostel in Seoul (Mapo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hongik University and Seoul World Cup Stadium. Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
based on 206 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Very quiet
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Whitetail Backpacker And Hostel - Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Namdaemun Market 4.7 km
- Gyeongbokgung Palace 4.9 km
- National Folk Museum 5.3 km
- Noryangjin Fish Market 5.4 km
- War Memorial of Korea 5.4 km
- N Seoul Tower 5.7 km
|Seoul Gimpo Intl||10.9 km|
|Seoul Incheon Intl||43.6 km|