Good to know
Distance to city centre
|Shanghai Pu Dong|
Distance to airport
|"Fantastic hotel with excellent, friendly staff."||(in 30 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast and fab rooms."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Good breakfast selection and friendly staff."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"The restaurant was closed."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"rooms with no view is rather disappointed"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"unfriendly service !"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location and a very cool hotel. Nice room.
My room was very dark, and the breakfast isn't great. Also the gym was closed the entire week I was staying there so i had to pay extra to exercise elsewhere, and the staff reception english wasn't great.
Nice room. Great location. Good breakfast.
Noise from restaurant/bar downstairs went late and was distracting in the room. Some minor maintenance issues (shower bench stone front loose).
The room size and decoration is beautiful. The location of the hotel is great. The breakfast is really nice.
The room AC/heater is very noisy. There is no express laundry service.
- Location - The funny and sweet Chinese guy that served our breakfast
- There was a lot of noise coming from the construction happening inside the property - we’ve found cigarette’s butts under our bed - the breakfast was good, but the fact that you need to choose from a menu rather than choosing from a buffet isn’t our thing. And they wanted to charge us for a refill of cappuccino... yes, you read it right. - it took me several emails to make sure they will have a baby crib in the room. Problem was only solved after talking directly with manager. So, staffs in general wasn’t not trained well to work with hospitality - they provide open mini-bar, which is great. Too bad no one told us about it during check-in - gym was under refurbishment. I would have appreciated a heads up before we arrive, and an option to cancel the stay, since i also chose this property because they have GYM.
Perfectly situated to explore the city
We booked an executive room which included afternoon tea and happy hour according to booking com however due to change of ownership they no longer offered this package although we paid the charge we did not get. Discount. Furthermore leaking shower
With a stay at URBN Boutique Shanghai, you'll be centrally located in Shanghai, within a 5-minute drive of Jing'an Temple and Nanjing Road Shopping District. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.
based on 548 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
- Friendly service
- Beautiful architecture
- Stylish hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Urbn Boutique Shanghai
Where is Urbn Boutique Shanghai located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Urbn Boutique Shanghai?
Does Urbn Boutique Shanghai offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Urbn Boutique Shanghai offer free parking?
Does Urbn Boutique Shanghai offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Urbn Boutique Shanghai from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Urbn Boutique Shanghai?
Does Urbn Boutique Shanghai have a pool?
Reviews about Urbn Boutique Shanghai
Most Popular Landmarks
- Jade Buddha Temple 1.6 km
- Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Centre 1.6 km
- M50 Arts Community 2.4 km
- Fuxing Park 2.7 km
- Shanghai Museum 3 km
- Nanjing Road 3.1 km
|Shanghai Hongqiao Intl||10.7 km|
|Shanghai Pu Dong||35.6 km|
|Kunshannan Station||49.3 km|